✧𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3✧

Start from the beginning

"Don't touch me..."

Ego continues to explain his plan to the group in the room.

"You're split into teams in order of your rank. Ranks 1 through 11 are team B, 12 through 22 are team C... So you get it, right? Your team Z... is in the lowest rank of the five wings, wing #5. Additionally, your team is made up of the bottom tier in this wing, numbers 265 to 275," Ego elaborated.

"Even these guys, who are way better than me... are in the bottom tier...?!" Yoichi realized,

"No need to feel down Isagi, at least you're not the very last" Miyazaki patted his shoulder as Yoichi smiled at her aptempt.

"Seriously?! Don't lump me in with this trash..." Raichi interjected, eyeing Igarashi with disdain."Huh?!" Igarashi retorted, his anger flaring.

"Look who's talking trash," Rensuke intervened, positioning himself behind Igarashi.

"Come on, let's calm down..." Kuon suggested, attempting to diffuse the tension.

"Those in the upper ranks are enjoying good food and training in the top wing... and are leading a lifestyle befitting a top striker. Whoever is best at football here is king. If you want a nice life, then win and elevate yourselves," Ego declared, addressing the group.

"Just watch me!" Raichi proclaimed, determination gleaming in his eyes.

"Maybe you should tone down the enthusiasm there buddy." Miyazaki noted for the blonde

"Yeah, You talk very big," Rensuke remarked, staring intently at Raichi.

"Now, let's begin... Blue Lock's first selection," Ego announced, leaving the group in anticipation of what was to come.

⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

In a conference room a male with auburn red hair and teal eyes sat on a chair while paparazzi flashed cameras to his demise. He had his legs crossed and his right arm resting on the armchair while resting his chin on the other.

"I'm Nihel from football Journal. I'd like you to get some material for a story today,"

Nihel introduced himself, holding a few pieces of papers as he interviewed a young man named Itoshi Sae.

"To get right to it... until recently, you were playing for the youth team associated with the world-renowned team Real Madrid. But due to their regulations, you weren't able to play on a top team and returned to Japan. So now... do you think we'll ever get to see you play in a domestic league?" Nihel inquired.

"I'd rather... drop dead," Itoshi replied with a hint of frustration.

"If I played football here... I'd be better off playing with some German college students,"

Itoshi muttered, absently picking at his nails.

"Umm... Itoshi-kun, you were chosen as one of Pita's Best New Eleven players. As a midfielder, you're a young athlete sought after by club teams all over the world. Don't you have any aspirations to someday wear the Rising Sun and represent Japan?"

Nihel pressed, studying Itoshi's expression.

"I'm not interested in the slightest. I can never become the best in the world playing for a puny country like this. My dream is to win the Champions League. There's only one forward in this country who can receive my passes. I was just born in the wrong country," Itoshi stated, his mind drifting to

"Ah... Thanks for your precious time," Nihel politely concluded the interview.

"Thanks for your hard work... My manager will handle the rest," Itoshi dismissed Nihel, opening the door and walking outside