I take all these notes and open the drawer to put all this there but there's almost 8 or 9 notes there in the drawer. I read all this one by one .

SORRY.

DARLING YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME LIKE THIS .

I CAN DO SITT UP FOR YOUR.

LO SIENTO. (sorry in Spanish)

JE SUISDÉSOLÉ. (sorry in French)

SCUSA. (Sorry in Italian)

YOU CAN GIVE ME PUNISHMENT TOO.

ARYAN YOU CAN FIGHT WITH ME BUT DON'T STOP TALKING.

Aww she really writes sorry in different languages. But I can't talk to you sorry Jaan, wait for the whole one day. Then someone knocks on the door and I give permission to come. Aman comes with the coffee and gives it to me and leaves.

"Do you want it" I ask her.

"No I don't want it but I want to talk to you" she says and I again try to ignore her but she comes close and cups my cheeks in her two hands.

"Baby seriously you don't want to talk to me" she says and my eyes met with her. I think now I am hurting her.

"It's.." I stop in the middle because again someone is knocking at the door. I look at her and say to come in . Someone from the finance department comes to give me the file and take a sign. We start discussing it and she leaves the cabin . As soon as she left the cabin I call Aman to check where she is going.

"Sir she went to the canteen" he says.

"But she doesn't tell me that she is hungry. Ok ask what she wants to eat and help her" I say .

"Ok sir" he says and cut the call. Why did he cut the call . He can help her while being in the call.

Again he calls me "sir she only orders noodles and she said she doesn't need any help to carry it" he says.

"Ok" I say and cut the call.

Finally she enters with the noodles.
And sit on the table in front of me. And held a spoon full of noodles in front of my mouth.

"I know you are ignoring me but have food" she says and I look at her .

"I am not hungry" I say Dil pe pathar rakh ke because I want to irritate her .

"But I want to feed you please open your mouth"she says and here I can't control myself and open my mouth. Then she feeds me then she eats by this way we complete our lunch. And all the time I look at her and her actions. After finishing the lunch she comes really close to mine and touches my lips to wipe the sauce. She is testing my patience because right I want to kiss her pink lips and want to give her hickeys and.. "no no control Aryan control" I scold myself in mind. She wipe it and lick her fingers. I pull her really close to me by her waist and her breath hitch due to my this action

"Don't start something you..." I stop in the middle by hearing the sound of opening the door . There are my two best friends who don't bother to knock before entering . Now I am married they should knock before entering they just spoil our moment.
But for my shock Rohan throws water on us and Shanaya's dress becomes wet.

"What the heck!" I groan.

"You are cheating at our sister. We told you we will break your bones if you do anything like that" he shouts.

"And now you cheat on her so get ready to go to the hospital" Adil says .

"Just shut up at least look at her who she is" I say in anger . They already ruined her dress. They see st Shanaya and smile at her then look at me and smile like an idiots.

"This are normal between friends" Adil says and show her teeth.

"It's called bromance" Rohan says. Before I could say anything Shanaya's phone rang .

"Mumma is calling you all can fight I am coming" she says and leaves. She is right now no one can save this two from me.

"Now I will show what bromance called" and punch Aryan lightly .

"This is for throwing water on us"

Then punch Adil " this is for say bad things about me" but then we start fighting like kids . We are mature persons but most of the time we punch and kick eachother like a kid but only the time we are alone. They are the only beautiful part of my childhood. I find them when I join another school after leaving that hostel.

Shanaya's pov

"Hey mumma" I say .

"Yes bacha How are you?" She says.

"Fine and you?" I ask her.

"Fine bacha" she says.

"Mumma I am missing you all" I say.

"We too . What are you doing?" She asks me.

"Nothing mumma I am at Aryan's office" I say.

"Oh spending time together. Good making time for each other is  the most important" she says .

"Actually mumma he is angry on me" I say .

"Obviously you did something. Sha baby I told you to not hurt my bacha now I am angry too" she says. Is she is my mom or his.

"Mumma you are my mumma so take my side and tell how can I persuade him" I say.

"I am his mumma too" she says . And I smile a little.

"Ok ok now say how I can I make that angry bird happy?" I ask her.

"Ayyy don't call my son angry bird" she says. He is angry bird it's real.

"Son-in-law" I say.

"Son" mumma says.

"Ok ok fine tell me" I say.

"You can make his fav dish" she says to me .

"Wow that's great but I don't know to cook" I say sadly.

"Yaa then don't bacha we can find another way" she says.

"No mumma he love cake a lot . I will try to make it for him" I say . I can do everything and anything just for him.

"Ok bacha and I am calling Bushra to take care of Aryan because I know he is gonna be ill if he eat that" she and chuckle.

"Mummmmaaaa" I say angrily. How can she think that. I will make the world's best cake for my Aryan.

"Hahaha sorry but be careful and take  help of anyone or else you can do anything else" she says and show her concern.

"Ok bye love you" I say .

"Love you too" she says and cut the call.

I again enter at his cabin to take my purse and there they three are fighting and playing like a kid .

"Ryan baby I am going to home" I say and take purse he is looking at me in shock.

"Bye guys and continue your bromance" I say and leave.

_______________________________________

Hello lovelies 💞! Hope you all are enjoying.

If Shanaya comes to know that Aryan is doing this to tease him surely she won't going to leave him.

Vote . Comment. Share.

_______________________________________