Thunderstorm

When Bucky heard a thunder noise clash which was faint this time around, He began to wonder if Tasha was able to sleep, cause if not, she wouldn't be up for whatever they planned to do the next day. As much as he wanted to resist, He couldn't leave it be. He got up, stretched and sighed before walking into the lounge area.

"Hic..." A voice came from the couch.

"Huh?" Bucky looked around before finding Natasha  shivering on the couch. "Tash?"

She sniffed and gasped. "Oh...Bucky..."

Bucky walked over and offered a hand out to her. "What's wrong? Can't sleep?"

"Y-yeah..." She answered, wiping her eyes a little before taking Bucky's hand and standing back up. "I'm sorry if I woke you."

"It's alright." Bucky dismissed. "To be honest, I can't sleep either. That thunderstorm is a wild one, huh?"

"It is, and because of that, I can't sleep alone." Her face began to glow red again.

Bucky lead Natasha to their bedroom by the hand. Bucky pulled back the bed sheet cover, he allowed Natasha to get in first before Bucky followed after her and pulled the bed sheet on top of both of them.

"Is this okay?" Bucky asked, looking at her.

"Umm...I think so." She answered, looking back in return. "But I think I actually wanna-"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence due to a loud thunder clashing far away. She yelped a little before letting go of Bucky's  hand and flung her arms around Bucky's  shoulders, shivering a little at the noise.

"Woah!"

Bucky blinked in surprise, but he put his left arm around her.

"S-sorry again." Natasha said, looking down.

Bucky nodded. "It's okay, I'm right here."

"Y-yeah..."

Bucky's smile faded as she wasn't convinced by her answer. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, we really have come a long way since we first met." Natasha  smiled at Bucky. "But I won't change it for anything...I love you."

"Love you too."

Natasha  rested her head on Bucky's shoulder, snuggling up closer to him. "Okay, I think I can sleep now."

"Yeah, I think so as well." Bucky agreed as he shifted closer to her. "Goodnight, Tash."

"Hmhm. Goodnight, Bucky."