❝︎CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ━︎━︎ 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 first one up, managing to only get an hour of sleep before her nightmares made her shoot awake. She stayed in her bed, a book in her hands as she glanced out the window, watching the others set the tent up for the wedding outside. Hermione moved, alerting Juniper that she was awake. The girl sat up, rubbing her eyes and turning her head to look at Juniper. Juniper offered her a small smile.

"Where's Ginny?" Hermione asked, taking a moment to let herself wake up.

"Downstairs talking to Harry I believe." Juniper answered. She closed her book as Hermione approached her, taking a seat on the bed before leaning her back into Juniper's chest, allowing her to wrap her arms around Hermione. Juniper kept her gaze out the window.

"Have you slept at all?" Hermione softly asked.

"Yes." Juniper nodded.

Hermione turned her head to look at her, causing Juniper to look down at her. "Don't lie to me."

"You won't like the truth," Juniper softly said. Hermione sighed, knowing she was right. Juniper looked out at the window, her eyebrows furrowing. "Is that the Minister of Magic?" Hermione sat up, looking out the window. The couple exchanged a look before getting out of bed, changing into casual clothes before making their way down the stairs. Harry turned to look at them, waiting for the two girls to join his side before walking around the corner coming face-to-face with the Minister. Ron was standing at the door, looking at the man.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry hesitantly asked.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter." The minister said. The group of four took a seat on the couch, the Minister pulling up a chair on the other side of the table that was in front of them. He placed a package on the desk.

"And this is. . . ?" Harry asked, glancing at a the thinly wrapped package before looking at the Minister.

The Minister pulled out a letter, using magic to let it levitate as he began reading it. "Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore." Juniper rose a brow at the long name. "First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark, it will show him the light." He removes the cloth around the package, handing a small device to Ron.

Ron stared at the device before looking at the minister. "Dumbledore left this for me?"

"Yeah."

"Brilliant. What is it?" The Minister couldn't answer him. Ron pressed a button near the top of the device, it opened up and suddenly all of the lights in the room left their respective bulbs, flying into the device. The top of it closed before Ron opened it back up and the lights all went back. Ron let out a chuckle of disbelief. "Wicked."