"The storm.."

That one day, the lightning , the thunder , the rain was Crashing into the hotel, the detective was bored. ,laying on the couch inside her apartment, the storm has been so rough that it became a day off for all other detectives even the trainees ...., and then.... *BOOM* the lightning  landed on the power pole causing a black out in all apartments ,Bive sighed and grabbed a flashlight , even if it wasn't really much of a use.,split was on her way to visit bive's apartment, but her poor sight didn't help her when the hallways turned pitch black, now her playful and cheering personality didn't help her, she was basically like a bat getting hit against any wall as she goes, she can't even return to her apartment if she wanted to...., when suddenly ...she saw something in the distance, the figure camouflaged in the pitch black hallways, the only thing visible was the uncanny glowing white spectacles, and the predatory sharp teeth shining over the dim light of the moon, split followed by her natural instincts backed away first....., however a small feeling in her heart told her not to be afraid..., however that feeling got WIPED out when the figure approached her, the fluffy black tail of the creature swaying behind it in an unknown manner, split froze in her place,she waited....,so the figure did, eventually the figure smiled and approached her, split ran out of her frozen state , running like there is no tomorrow..., so the figure took off after her in an intense speed, the figure knew how to get shortcuts in the chase, familiar to a detective's techniques, but it was not time to think that...., split kept running, her banana-taur limps pushing themselves against their limit...., but oh well, running in top speed while being blind without your glasses makes it a horrible decision, split managed to trip on something, her glasses flying away (snatched fr ...) ......., the figure caught up to her but it looked now rather concerned and aannoyed , instead of attacking her...., the figure helped her up giving her back her brown square shaped eyeglasses...., she stood up  brushing the dust off her before asking nervously, "uh.....thanks, guess I "Slid" on something hopefully not a 'PEel.." haha-, okay.......wait who are you and why did you chase me?....." , the figure sighed and shined the flashlight over it's face, revealing that it was just bive, her fluffy black furred body helped her be camouflaged into the dark, and the dark brown coat only tensed split further,...." Oh BIVEY! It's you! Silly goose why did you chase me?" Split said in a lighthearted manner, not meaning to scold or anything,she even said that with a smile...,however bive's paranoid personality didn't help at all. "W-Wah- uh... you- you ran so I needed to check if you were injured- what if something was chasing the both of us? I- I didn't actually mean to like-" , bive quickly began overthinking when split cut off her words by a gentle nudge on the shoulder,." Relax silly I was just joking...." ,bive relaxed slightly hearing split's words..., before  asking her ..." so why did you just- roam around my apartment?-" , split chuckled a bit..." oh I was attending to visit you silly!" She said with her usual smug face..., bive sighed, leading the almost blind in the dark Banana-taur to her apartment, it was a nice night, they chatted a bit ,played board games,after hours, bive woke up, looking at the small sunlight leaking from behind the curtains, she looked beside her on the bed, it was split sleeping,...." Oh right.........I forgot what happened yesterday..." Bive mumbled those words to herself, looking at split, she couldn't help but to smile at how a silly, jokester, banana-taur slug woman managed to break through her walls of trust issues and paranoia, and stealing her heart better than any thief did to a diamond...,bive sighed quietly, enjoying the slight moment of company,.....after a few hours, split waved bye to split before leaving the apartment to go to her own, just as bive slowly closed the front door , she sighed and then flopped over to the couch, deep in thoughts..., [it was nice spending time with her] ,bive thought to herself before closing her eyes, glad that she spent time with split and managed to sleep beside her, maybe...she wished that this could last for a longer time, who knows maybe one day......this dream will be come true..........                  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Spive story bought to you by  badger bad boying and Hailey.., (badger's note: the story is not finished yet! Expect a little bit of Spive angst in the next part! Stay tuned for our story!!!!!)