How You Met- Benet

Start from the beginning

"Nae you got my twin down bad." Ida said.

"I'm just like that." Benet said and I nodded. "But real question is when you coming to Houston to see me?"

"Say less. I got like 4 days left on my Spring break." I said.

"Nadia hand me my laptop so I can buy Jules a plane ticket." Ida said. Nadia walked out the camera and came back with Ida's laptop. We got the same one. I started reading the comments.

"I thought Jules had a girl." I read and I raised an eyebrow. "Who?" I asked. "I haven't had a girlfriend since I graduated high school type shit." I explained.

"You better not have a girl because I am crazy." My eyes widened at Benet. "I will fuck you and her up no bullshit."

"Hey JJ when you got to go back to school?" Ida asked.

"Mom picked me up so she said the 12th but I don't have to be back until 15th. I got a 4pm class." I told her.

"Bet because there is a 2:30 flight back to Florida on the 15th and I'll fly back with you since your game is on the 17th." I nodded.

"Game?" Benet asked.

"I have a basketball game. I play for FSU. Benet you are always welcome to attend." I smirked.

"Oh I will." Benet said.

~

I just landed in Houston and Ida said she was at baggage claim. I walked through the airport as my phone rang. I took it out my pocket to see the girl I was talking to calling. I answered it.

"Hel-." She cut me off.

"You got me fucked up." She immediately said. I saw Ida with Nadia, Benet and Ke. "You go on live and flirt with another girl?" I rolled my eyes as I walked towards the girls. I pulled my phone from ear because she just started yelling. I put myself and mute and hugged my twin.

"Who is that?" Nadia asked.

"This girl told me she had feelings for me and I told her I didn't feel that way about her." I lied. Ida looked at me knowing I was lying. Benet just took my phone and took it off mute.

"Hello?" Benet said.

"Who is this?" Charity asked.

"This Benet. Jules' girlfriend." My eyes widened. Ke went to get my bags. "Yeah so Imma need you to stop talking to my girlfriend now. I don't deal with bullshit well so." Benet hung up and put my phone in her pocket. I went to reach for it but she smacked my hand away. "Don't piss me off." I just wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her and Nadia let out a scream. Benet grabbed the sides of my neck.

"Okay thanks for traumatizing me." Ida said. We pulled away and Benet laid her head on my chest. Ke came over with my bags.

"Awe thank you Daddy." I said. Ke smacked her teeth and I pulled away from Benet. I hugged Ke and she picked me up off the ground. I started laughing.

"Okay that's enough." Benet said as Ke put me down and she wrapped her arms around my waist. My phone started ringing in Benet's pocket. "Why you got these hoes calling you?" I shrugged.

"I don't have hoes." I said.

"Oh okay then who's this?" Benet asked as she took my phone out her pocket.

"That's Cam." I said. Benet looked at it. She declined the call. "Awe he gon get mad at me for not answering."

"So." Benet said. We all walked to Nadia's car.

"JJ can you drive?" Nadia asked me. I nodded and she handed me the keys. Benet got up front with me.

"My password is Ida and I's birthday. Can you connect to aux? Nadi send me the address." I asked and said to Nadia. My phone dinged and Benet was on my phone. Damn but I did tell the girls I was talkin to that I got a girl. She started playing music and she put up the maps on the dashboard. I started driving towards the house.

"Twin you hungry?" Ida asked.

"Yeah but I was gonna take Benet out to dinner." I said.

"Where you taking me?" Benet asked.

"Wherever you want to go?" I said.

"I need me someone like JJ." Nadia said.

"Well this one's mines." Benet said.

"And is." I added.

authors note here you go bookiesrequests are coming soonpeace fam ✌️

authors note
here you go bookies
requests are coming soon
peace fam ✌️