Avni: Please call me Avni  and you can call him Neil. she said sitting down, making Neil sit next to her too. 

Psychiatrist: As you wish. She said smiling. So Neil how have you been? She continued as she looked at Neil who was staring at the table. 

Neil: I don't know he said after few seconds 

The  Psychiatrist looked at Avni, then at Neil. 

Psychiatrist: Neil how about we go to that other room. 

Hearing that Neil looked up and then straight at Avni which the Psychiatrist  also noticed. 

Avni: It's okay relax I'm here only. Nothing will happen she said placing her hand on his arm. 

The  Psychiatrist smiled as she noticed the way Neil slightly relaxed. 

Psychiatrist  : Neil I promise it's the same procedure that you had with your previous pyscastrist. We will be in the next room where Avni can see you clearly okay. 

Neil looked at Avni who nodded. For some reason he waa able to connect to her and knew her assurance was true. 

He got up slowly and went with the Psychiatrist.

Avni had been waiting for 30 mins when suddenly she saw the other door opening and saw the  Psychiatrist  walking in while Neil stayed in that room making her stand up.

Avni: Dr ...Neil? She said looking towards the other room and back at her. 

Psychiatrists : please sit Avni. Dont worry about Neil he is fine she said. 

Avni: He wont panic right? She asked. Worry was clearly seen on her face. 

Psychiatrist : No. I assure you that. Avni I need to know few things if you don't mind. 

Avni. Sure.

Psychiatrist : How has your relation with Neil been before marriage and after? She said sitting down on thw seat next to Avni 

Avni looked at the Psychiatrist as a reel played infront of her showing her first meeting till now.

Avni: Woh actually....we... me and Neil actually. Avni started fumbling with words as she didn't know what to say. The  Psychiatrist  placed her hand on top of Avni's. 

 Psychiatrist: Relax. I wont judge you or anything. I just want to know your equation with him. As i noticed how comfortable he seems with you. 

Avni took a deep breath as she nodded slowly. 

Avni: Me and Neil studied at the same college. He was a senior to me while i was a junior. We didn't have a great start as he couldn't rag me. So he would find ways to rag me and misbheave which continued for a queit long time. I had enough one day at the canteen when he purposely spilled his food on me and that was too much for me resulting in me slapping him. Neil had completely stopped annoying me after that. He would walk away without doing anything. At a point i foind his behaviour odd but felt a relief. Then came a point where he wanted to be friends with me and end the war that happened between us. Though I didnt accept his friend reuqeat easily. Until one day Neil had saved me from a mishap. For me he had saved my dignify but i was unaware that an evil plan had formed in Neil head long ago of being nice and saving me. It was all part of his plan to take revange from me. I didn't know when he became close to my heart and i started to love him. We all had a party coming up before we finish college. It was one of the most amazing night for me as i had confessed my feelings to Neil. But he...he pretended to love me back and we spent few moment together but i never knew he was going to turn that night as a nightmare for me by getting it recorded. I was so madly in love with him. Waiting to see him at college next day only to get my bubble bursted when he showed his true self. Since then i loathes Neil Khanna and waited for my studies to finsh so that I never see him again. I never knew that I would see him again after so many years in Shimla  and also that our family members had become good friends. Me and Neil had no clue regarding this and neither did our family.