💍𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶 || "𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙸 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶?"💍

Start from the beginning

ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE WAS JUST CHATTING AMONGST THEMSELVES, ALEC AND ASA WERE NOW PLAYING WITH AN AWAKE HANK AND MAX.

The two young boys sat between the couple, Alec was playing patty cake with Hank whilst Asa played rock, paper, scissors with Max, both of them becoming extremely competitive.

"Dang it!"  Max and Asa exclaimed when they tied for the fifth time in a row now, both of them having pulled scissors this time around.

The two hadn't taken note of everyone who was now watching them in complete amusement.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" The two said in sync only for them to both pull rock.

"No!" Max and Asa yelled in sync before they dramatically flopped back onto the couch they were seated on.

"Maxie, I'm gonna get ya!" Asa exclaimed playfully before she began to tickle the living daylights out of the youngest Lightwood, laughing as he giggled uncontrollably.

Alec and Hank turned to each other with a look before they turned back to Max and Asa shaking their heads fondly at the two.

Gabriella chuckled softly.

"Let them wear themselves out, they'll cast their attentions to the next episode in their own time." Gabriella told them.

THE SCREEN LIGHTS UP TO SHOW ALEC, ASA AND BRINA ON A RUN TOGETHER.

{ASA'S OUTFIT}

The trio slows down, opting to take on a slow walk as they regulated their heat beats again.

"You are both so freaking lucky that I love you because why, why would you drag my cute butt out of my comfy bed for a run which wasn't planned for today?" Asa questioned her fiancé and parabatai.

Alec and Brina only chuckled fondly at Asa's dramatics.

"Well, you mentioned you wanted to go for a run we just took the initiative and brought you along unexpectedly." Brina smiled at her sister.

"I was perfectly content wrapped in the cocoon of warmth which my covers provide for me, but noooo, my fiancé and sister had to disrupt that peaceful bubble of warmth." Asa spoke.

Derek and Savannah shook their heads fondly at their daughter knowing how much she loves her sleep, something that Savannah fully believes came from Derek.

"How could you?" Hank and Max asked Alec and Brina in shock.

"If we get you an açai bowl and a smoothie will we be forgiven?" Alec asked teasingly even though he meant it.