PROLOGUE

Rage Yvans Fuevo stood at the starting line of Velocity Valley, his eyes fixed on the track ahead. The air crackled with anticipation as fellow racers revved their engines nearby. With a cocky grin, Rage turned to the racer beside him, ready to engage.

  "You think you can keep up with me, huh? Better buckle up, my friend, because I'm about to leave you in the dust." Rage

Rival Racer: "Don't get too confident, Fuevo. I've seen your tricks before. Let's see if you can
back up that big talk on the track."

As the race was about to begin, a group of onlookers gathered, their eyes fixed on the fierce competitors.

Spectator 1: "That's Rage Fuevo, the youngest Fuevo and a legend in the making. I've heard stories about his fearless racing style. This is going to be intense!"

Spectator 2: "Yeah, he's got skills, no doubt about it. But let's see if he can handle the twists and turns of Velocity Valley. It's a whole different ball game here."

The race official raised the flag, signaling the start of the race. Engines roared to life, and the racers shot forward, tires screeching against the pavement.

Rage's mind focused on the race, his instincts taking over as he maneuvered through the tight corners and straightaways. With each passing second, his confidence grew, and he pushed his machine to its limits.

"Eat my dust, everyone! I was born for this!" Rage said with a smirk

As the race progressed, Rage found himself neck and neck with a formidable opponent, their machines racing side by side.

"You're good, Fuevo, but you won't beat me that easily!" his Rival

"We'll see about that! Prepare to eat my exhaust!" Rage said to his rival while smirking

The crowd watched in awe as the two racers battled fiercely, their skills and determination on full display. The sound of engines and the cheers from the spectators created an electrifying atmosphere.

"Look at them go! It's like they were born to race. This is what Velocity Valley is all about!" spectator two said

Spectator 2:"Rage Fuevo is a force to be reckoned with. His precision and fearlessness are unmatched. I wouldn't want to be in anyone else's shoes right now."

As the race neared its climax, Rage's focus intensified. He knew he had to dig deep and unleash every ounce of skill he possessed to secure victory.

Rage gritting his teeth "No one can stop me now. This race is mine!"

With a burst of speed, Rage surged ahead, leaving his rival in the dust. The finish line loomed in the distance, and he could taste victory.

"I did it! I am the king of Velocity Valley!" Rage shouting triumphing

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause as Rage crossed the finish line, his heart pounding with adrenaline. He had proven once again why he was considered a legend in the world of motor racing.

When Rage get off from his motorcycle One of the most famous motorcycles for races is the Ducati Panigale V4 R. Known for its exceptional performance and cutting-edge technology, the Panigale V4 R has been a dominant force in various racing competitions, including the Superbike World Championship.

As for the most expensive motorcycle, one notable contender is the Ecosse ES1 Spirit. Crafted with precision and luxury in mind, the Ecosse ES1 Spirit boasts a unique design and is adorned with high-end materials and components. This limited edition motorcycle commands a hefty price tag, making it one of the most expensive motorcycles in the world.

A girl holding the flag immediately kiss him and he didn't think twice to respond from that kiss, he kiss the girl with hunger, his hand travel to the girls butt gripping it, he inserted his hand to the inner thigh of the girl make the girl moan when Rage touch the sensitive part of the girl.

Rage don't care about the people watching them making out because his born for this, girl is his toy, yeah his toy! he's not into commitment.

Dinala ni Rage ang babae sa medyo madilim na parti, and he lifted the hem of the girl skirt reveling the balck thong. He unbuckle his pants. "Now suck" he commanded and girl obey him.

Rage hold the girls head and guided it to his erect manhood, he aggressively thrust his manhood to the girls mouth who's now choking of how big he is. Pinatayo niya ang babae at pina talikod, he spank the ass of the girl so hard that make the girl grow.

He ripped the girls thong and inserted his erection Swiftly "Walang daplis" Rage said, and begun to thrust to hard while his hold the neck of the girl. Nang malapit na niyang maabot ang rurok pinaharap niya sng babae and inserted his dick to the girls mouth and pound her, he explode on the girls throat.

He buckle his pants and leave the girl

In that moment of triumph, Rage felt an exhilaration like no other. The road ahead was filled with more challenges, rivalries, and unexpected twists, but he was ready to face them head-on. For Rage Yvans Fuevo, the journey had just begun, and he was determined to leave a legacy that would be remembered for years to come.