"Giovanna, at this point, idk what you would do. All you do is hurt me over and over again and try to cover it up or act like it never happened. Don't forget, you've cheated on me numerous times. People who are seriously in love don't cheat." I snap as a lump grows in my throat, and my nose starts to burn as my eyes water.

She throws on some clothes, "Well maybe you could've come to that conclusion before we got married. And you're trying to say I don't love you?"

Lost in my thoughts, I let her leave. Does she regret our marriage?

Does she regret taking it far with me?

Is she going to cheat again?

I always have these distant memories of the times she didn't treat me right, flooding my mind.

Maybe I was blind. She cheated multiple times, and I still stayed.

And once again, it's bittersweet.

GIOVANNA RAMOS.

I'm not gonna lie, Mariah did piss me off with that. But her words are stuck in my mind.

"All you do is hurt me over and over again and try to cover it up or act like it never happened. Don't forget, you've cheated on me numerous times. People who are seriously in love don't cheat."

And it's just like, damn If that's how you really feel. But I am in love with her in more ways than imaginable and I still cheated... a lot.

I did think marriage would've... erased the things I did, but I also wanted to marry her because I love her and I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with her.

Marriage is a step though, right?

As I sit on the perfect beach, the careful breeze blows against my face.

A girl comes and sits next to me.

I keep my eyes focused on the beach, like I said I've changed my ways, and I only have my eyes on Mariah.

"What are you thinking about?" The girl asks.

"My wife just told me how she truly feels," I say.

she hums, "And that's good or bad?"

"I don't know," I respond.

"Well, can I hear what happened? Maybe I can help." She says.

I smack my lips "We don't need help."