"Pehle se hi this place is massive, aur tum log ho ke ab se ajeeb laga ghussay hoye ho." Saveira looked at them and then looked around the garden. Things were still getting set up. In fact, Farjaad and Umeed were in between the sections of the flower wall that had yet to be set.

"Aik cheez discuss kar rahe thay." Umeed cleared her throat, sliding her hands in the pockets of her hoodie to show nonchalance. "Anyway tum log abhi kyun aye ho?"

"We thought we could come of help. Why wait till the night? Aur wese bhi hum bhi dekhna chahte hain ke tum log kese kaam karte ho - we won't disturb." Yusuf added, glancing over specifically at Farjaad who rolled his eyes. If there's one thing Yusu was never going to miss, that was an opportunity to taunt his friend.

"Kaam karne to diya nahi." Farjaad whispered under his breath, Umeed extremely tempted to elbow him but resisting to do so. She was also feeling herself go red at that little slip of tongue, wondering what the ideal definition of kaam was to him.

"Kya bolay ja rahe ho." Yusuf walked forward, standing beside Saveria. "Nahi karein ge tumhe tang. Apnay professional tareekay se kaam karte rehna."

"Bako mat." Farjaad hushed him.

Umeed was going to put an end to their little encounter when her eyes landed on what was happening behind Saveira, an instant gasp leaving her mouth scaring the other three.

"Hasan! Ye kiya kar rahe ho!" The change in pitch frightened the others, mainly Saveira and Yusuf.

She stormed over to Hasan, the other three's heads following her movement as she took quick steps. Farjaad couldn't help but simper over her so-called tyrannical behaviour - which oddly suited her cute self.

The whole box of lights was flipped on the ground, bulbs and wires and fairylights scattered over the carpet. And, as always, Hasan being at the sight of the crime.

"Yahan to baray strict halaat hain." Yusuf had both his hands in his pockets as he witnessed Umeed in her more... authoritarian element.

"Apni paanch foot aik inch ki qayamat." Farjaad bit his tongue the moment those words left his mouth, hoping that neither of Yusuf or Saveria took note of the 'apni' that slipped out of his tongue. Luckily, they were too engaged in Umeed scolding Hasan over his classic silly mishaps.

One hand on her hip, the other waving around. It was all so much more endearing when considering the fact that Hasan had to look down at her, and also that he was actually scared of her for a kid who was almost double her height. Farjaad smiled, quickly bringing his hand over his mouth and running his fingers over his stubble to hide his adoration.

-

"Mubarak ho aunty." Umeed went in to hug Rubina.

"Beta thank you so, so much. Mein kitna thank you bolun shayd wo bhi kaafi na hoye."

"Arey nahi aunty, aap ne ye sab bohot asaan kiya hai mere liye." Umeed spoke and Rubina laughed, patting her back.

"Mene kaha tha na, Farjaad kaam ka bacha hai." Umeed pressed her lips together, nodding at that statement. Kaam ka had become quite the understatement.  "Wo hai kahan?" Rubina looked around the setting. It was empty, so it would be easier to navigate him.

"Humhari shaam ko mulaqaat hoyi thi, phie hum donon tayar honay chaley gaye. Raastay mein hi hoye ga." Umeed answered. She had left with Saveira to get ready at her place while the gents went to their own places.

"Chalo mein jaa kar mehmaanon ko welcome karna shuroo karun, aa gaye hain log. Enjoy." Rubina left and Umeed nodded, looking around some more. He said he would come but didn't give a time. It was odd not having a time for his arrival, otherwise she would look forward to him making an entrance at the exact time he would give.