"Dad please stop insulting him, he's your granddaughter's father" I sighed.

"A dhat mek him living, hope mi grand baby nuh cum fool like him" He chuckled as he stare at my stomach.

"She will be like me, another daughter fi yuh spoil" I laughed and so did he.

Our eyes move to the next person entering the room.

AJ walks inside of the living room and take a seat opposite us with a plate of cornflakes In his hand.

"Ketch dhis ya greedy goblin ya, twenty one years ago to twenty two and mi grandson nuh deh pon eh way" Dad glared at him and I laughed out holding unto abdomen.

"Mi nah go tie dung nuh ooman wid nuh pickney like yuh dwata enu pops and a wen ya how much yuh get dhat?" AJ fired back smirking.

I reach for the nearest cushion and throw it after him which he sight.

"Yuh shuh a buss him mouth" Daddy laughed and Aj hissed him teeth.

Mi hate him sometime essi, him see mi tie nuh man... kmft.

"Mommy a call yuh big belly" He refers to me, as he lean back inside of the sette eating the cornflakes.

"Hey boy, betta mine yuh mek dhat nasty up yuh mada settee enu, yuh know shi grumble fi every fucking thing" Daddy said to him.

"Juss kool nuh pops"

"Weh mommy want?" I asked AJ.

Mi still have har off suh mi nuh know weh shi a call mi fa...

"How mi fi know dhat?" He hissed his teeth and turn his head to the movie daddy is watching.

"Gone go hear weh shi seh" My father said and I oblige.

Before I walk up to her room, I grab a vitamin water from the refrigerator then carefully head up the stairs.

Without knocking on the door, I push it open and see her with a green shopping bag on the bed.

"Yes" I rolled my eyes as I turn the bottle to my head.

"cum in nuh, yuh a gwan like mi ago nyam yuh" She said as she place the bag inside of her hand.

"Mi nuh know, yuh will dweet" I muttered as I walk further inside of the room.

"Indiana, nuh bada wid eh" She sigh frustratedly before dipping her hand inside of the bag. "Mi buy somethings for the baby" He added.

She pull out some nice baby stuffs showing then to me.

She looks so happy doing so and for me a sneer remains on my face.

" Yuh like dhem?" She looks up at me and smile.

"My daughter have a mother who's an accountant, her father is a sergeant, her grandfather is a successful business man, so is her uncle and her Grandmother Shantel.. She have everything she need, her father made sure of that so No, I don't like them and I don't want them for her" I spat bitterly at her.

mi nuh figet seh shi have hand ina mi fada lock up and shi nuh like mi but a gwan like shi like mi child...

"She's my Granddaughter too Indiana" she said with the pain evident inside of her voice as she pack up back the things.

"One that you don't like"

"Mi could a neva hate mi only grand baby nor mi only dwata... Mi nuh know weh yuh hate mi suh fa enu likkle girl and all mi do is do good towards yuh but it's all good" her voice cracked as she speak.