Part 1 : My Wife got the casting

Hello its me ,Hamid an assistant director and cinematographer,its the story about filming my wife Anisha but in a particular way ,you have got it from story title itself….let not waste any time and sapce and dive into my wife’s navel ahh sorry into  Story…….

For reference take my wife Anisha as this……..

So the story initiates from August 2021 when 2nd wave of covid is getting away and i was not so successful,i used to assist Ratan one director but he had a clash with a prominent hero and that clash affect both of us career

So the story initiates from August 2021 when 2nd wave of covid is getting away and i was not so successful,i used to assist Ratan one director but he had a clash with a prominent hero and that clash affect both of us career. Due to this i got into financial crisis as i have a family of my old mother ,a wife and a 5 year old son..i was out of thought how i could manage my expenses….
I was sitting on chair in my study thinking all of my dark future suddenly got a call from Ratan which was going to change my life….

Ratan phoned me and told that he got an offer from Nrityam House for shooting and i am going to asisst him for shooting and advertisement for the dance academy.One thing imust trold here to readers that a few years ago we shoot for another dance video which had 4 million views but the secret of success was that we suggested the model to show her navel and focused on that which attracted  viewers more than her dance,and this was actually my idea…and Ratan was going to apply same concept for this ad…but no model was agreed to do this ad because of the old conflict of Ratan with a prominnt hero..so Ratan opted for a fresher.

I asked Ratan how did he got fresher and is he confident that she can dance well enough to projected as Nrityam House Model.Ratan told me he was invited to a school where he saw a lady,mother of a studet of that school performing in school annual function…and Ratan heard that lady after her dance to speak to principle that she could be dance teacger and she also had financial problems …so ratan was thinking to cast this lady , so Ratan thought to speak to that lady..after principal left Ratan was approaching towards the lady and suddelny a strong wind came which make her pallu fall and make her sexy belly and navel exosed …that made ratan comfirmed to cast the lady….and Ratan then spoke to that lady that what sh hasve to do.So the lady after knowing she has to expose she thought for sometime and then said yes!!!
      In the meantime ,when i was in phone with Ratan , Anisha came with my son, they had a performance in my son’s school …..i kept the phone and went to tell my wife that i got a work…Anisha was happy and told she aslo got an work to which i was also happy.Iasked her that if was it for dance to which she nodded yes but her smile immidiately fade away..i asked her what happened why are you seem to be in tension …she replied that she is tensed about work….i said dont worry ,lets take dinner we both have to go tommorrow……..