00:02

Armin's POV:

The night before Y/n received the poem ఌ˚˖⁺꩜'

Armin sat on his bed, he was writing a poem, he was thinking about a girl he'd never met, a girl he knew absolutely nothing about and yet he felt something he had never felt before when he thought of her and that was love at the first sight, he wrote down every feeling he was feeling when thinking of her and once he was done he sent the poem.

Armin was now reading the poem he had just sent. He thought that maybe he had gone too far, but then he thought,

The poem was very romantic and even a little bit corny but it was written with the intention of being sincere. Armin thought that maybe he was a little bit too cheesy, but he didn't care he loved this person without ever even talking to her so why shouldn't he show his feelings for her?

He decided to just let go of his emotions and show his love for the girl he never met, even if she thought it was corny but for Armin the feelings were real, he had never felt so strongly about anyone in his life. He just couldn't understand why he would feel this strong attraction to someone he knew absolutely nothing about.

The same day after he sent her the poem : ఌ˚˖⁺꩜'

'Good thing i know where her house is... or else i would've had trouble sending her this' Armin thought as he looks at the piece of paper.

When Armin got infront of your house, he puts the piece of paper into the mail.

'She might think im crazy for this...' 

Armin walks away with a flustered look on his face.

Now he was home, he was thinking to himself,

'Did i mess up? Was that too much?'

he was getting anxious about it. he wanted her to like the poem but he didn't know how she'd react,

'Maybe she liked it, im probably overthinking things.."

He was trying to reassure himself, but he couldn't stop thinking about how the girl would react.

ఌ˚˖⁺꩜'

Hello! Sorry for not updating, im really busy with school and stuff so i don't write as often.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote!