Did I loose something?

Slight angst

A sunny, but cloudy, morning in Tokyo. A thunder breathing user, Zenitzu, was training with Aoi. Unfortunately for him, his notebook fell out of his bag. He left the training ground leaving his notebook behind. That was when Aoi picked up Zenitzu's notebook. The cover didnt give her any hints. A plain, black, leather case. The first page said nothing but:

Zenitzu Agatsuma
If you find this, please bring it back.

She turned the page. It definitely was not a diary, nor from Zenitzu's point of view at all. It actually read more like a novel, a short romance to be exact, only two pages spread long. She didnt bother to read the whole page. Though, she recognised the names, Giyuu and Sanemi. The famous names made her curious about the book. She read the first few sentences. She was right, it was definitely a romance novel, but between Giyuu and Sanemi? It was definitely an odd pair, at least to Aoi it was. She had never seen them making smalltalk, or talking at all for that matter.

"I should give this to Lady Kocho."
She thought to herself. She didnt need to walk far, as she worked in and around the Butterfly Mansion. The insect hashira, Shinobu Kocho, was sitting outside in the porch. She was looking at a framed portrait of herself with her sister, Kanae Kocho. She looked like she was... crying? She wiped her tears when she noticed Aoi. She now had a bright smile on her face.
"Hello, Aoi, do you need something?"
She asked.

Meanwhile, Zenitzu was walking back to the mansion. Though, he felt that his bag was lighter. He decided to walk back to the training grounds to look if he did loose something. To his relief, he didnt find anything that could have fell out of his bag when he was training. But oddly enough, Aoi wasnt there either. He could be sure that she told him that she stays around to do the laundry.
"She's probably just getting more clothes pegs." He thought to himself, so he unsuspectedly trailed back to the Butterfly Mansion.

Zenitzu, Tanjiro, and Inosuke were sitting at a table eating some rice and other freezer foods.
"Zenitzu, you said that you were trying to write short stories?"
Tanjiro asked.
"Yep! I have the book here..."
He reached into his bag, but the notebook wasnt there. Then he realised, when he looked back at the training grounds to see if he lost something, Aoi picked up the book and left.

-423 words-

Note- Raine gave me the idea to write this, thanks Raine