Kanto

Yo peoples~ Here are my top 10 favorite Kanto Pokemon. Just remember this is my personal opinion. If you agree with me, that's awesome, great minds think alike. If you don't, you're entitled to your own likes and dislikes & tell me some of your favorites in the comments. I always love hearing different strategies and whatnot. Enjoy! (:

#10: RHYDON- This guy has some pretty awesome stats Attack and Defense wise. It also has really good health which is pretty cool for a Ground/Rock type. The one minor thing I have against Rhydon is his lack in speed since I'm all about making sure I attack first and am not a big user of Trick Room strategies and stuff like that. One really great thing about him though, is his impressive move set. The last four moves he learns (Hammer Arm, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn) all have powers of 100 or more! That's pretty intense.

#9: LAPRAS- The thing I love the most about my home girl here is her Health. It's astounding. She's also got great stats in her Attacks and Defenses which makes her a reliable fighter. She's a wee bit on the slow side, but nothing a Quick Claw can't fix. She has some awesome abilities like Water Absorb and Shell Armor that's very helpful in certain situations. It's also got some powerful moves like Ice Beam and Hydro Pump, and moves that are a force to be reckon with like Perish Song and Sheer Cold.

#8: ALAKAZAM- I rarely use Psychic types in my teams, but this guy is one of the only two I ever consider adding. It's Speed and Special attack are so kick ass, I can't even deal. His Health could be a bit better, but that's why they made HP ups! It's abilities like Synchronize or Inner Focus are way helpful if my opponent is trying to cause status ailments, or trying to make me flich.It's move set is okay, but with TMs it's able to learn many different types of moves making it uber cool and multi talented.

#7: PIDGEOT- Pidgeot is a total bro. I always pick it as my flying type (since you always need one in every game) in Gen I & II. It's stats are pretty good all around, especially in it's Speed. It's abilities like Keen eye and Tangled feet really help out if some douche tries to lower my accuracy or get me confused. His move set could be better, but TMs help alot. What's really amazing though is his Egg moves like Air Cutter, Air Slash, or Brave Bird! I can't handle the awesomness. I can't.

#6: CHARIZARD- Eventhough I always pick the water starters in every game, this guy right here is pretty intense. It's Speed and Special stats are it's greatest points which is perfectly fine for me. It's move set is pretty great all around. I just love how it's last three moves (Inferno, Heat Wave, and Flare Blitz) are just so over powered. It's eggs move are also rather impressive, especially with freaking Outrage!

#5: ARCANINE- Sweet baby Jesus! I love this guy so much. All of it's stats are pretty awesome, especially it's Special attack and Attack letting me know that it's in it to win it. It's move set is kinda limited, but raise your Growlithe to the right levels and your Arcanine will have great moves like Heat Wave and Outrage! It's also got real helpful egg moves like Flare Blitz and Close Combat which again proves it's dedication to being the winner in any battle.

#4: BLASTOISE- The very first starter I chose, and I haven't been dissapointed since. Both of it's attack and defense stats are pretty great, especially with it's defenses, indicating that Blastoise can take a hit and strike back just as hard, if not harder. It's speed and health aren't as high, but they are still rather impressive. Blastoise's moveset isn't as great as I would like, with the exception of Hydro Pump, but TMs help give his moves a greater variety and the higher ability to kick your oponent's ass.

#3: VAPOREON- My all around favourite Water type. It's Health and Special Attack are to die for. It does lack a bit in it's other stats, but focus your planning around it's main points and you got yourself a force to be reckon with. It's ability Water Absorb is pretty fun to have when battling Swimmers and Sailors haha. It's a little limited with it's moveset, but TMs help greatly, especially since Vaporeon can learn multiple types of moves like Shadow Ball and even Sunny Day!

#2: DRAGONITE- Bow down to the first Dragon type ever! All of his Attack and Defensive stats are in tip top shape making it real hard to beat. Even it's Health and Speed stats are better than most, and it's considered it's weakest points! Eventhough Dragonite doesn't evolve untill Lvl. 55, the last three moves it learns (Wing Attack, Outrage, Hyper Beam) are still pretty beast. TMs are also rather helpful since he can learn powerful moves like Earthquake and even moves that are his own weakness like Ice Beam.

#1: JOLTEON- My absolute favourite Eeveelution by far. It's Speed and Special Attack stats make me cry with joy. It's other stats aren't as high but are still pretty good making Jolteon a pretty great teammate to have. Volt Absorb is one of the greatest abilities to have if every other person you battle has at least one Electric type. The only thing I'm quite not fond of is Jolteon's limited moveset. TMs are where you'll find Jolteon's geatest moves other than Thunder. All in all, one badass Pokemon.