iii. excited.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
kiara's pov.

❝ 📓🪷♟️🌷🦭 ❞

I SMILE as Cleo and Athena both pick up my FaceTime call I sent them, and I squeal excitedly.

"Can you guys believe Connor asked me to be his date?!" I shout, and Cleo smiles, but I can tell it's not real.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you, Kia. Just... be careful with him. One date doesn't mean things will magically work out." She says softly, and I frown.

"What do you mean? Do you know something I don't?" I ask, and she hesitates, but she shakes her head.

"No, I don't. I just... I don't wanna have to pick sides in the case that something happens." She explains. "But I'm excited for you, really. You should be more confident around him, it'd do you good."

I shrug awkwardly. "It's so hard to be confident around him. He makes me so nervous just by looking into my eyes for too long. He's— ugh."

Athena laughs softly. "Just treat him how you treat guys that are already your friend. It'll make it easier. Don't focus on the fact that you have feelings for him."

"It's just hard for me. He's so cute, Athena. You get it, you're dating his clone." I add, and she gives me a look.

"Actually Brady's older, so you're going after my boyfriend's clone, but they don't look that similar in my eyes. Brady's way more attractive than Connor." Athena argues.

"Agree to disagree on that." I nod, and Cleo shakes her head at us.

"You're both wrong, they're both ugly." She snorts, causing me and Athena to erupt into shouting and roasting Cleo's type in women.

I stop when I get a text, my jaw dropping. Athena notices and also stops.

"Kia? What's up?" She asks, seeming confused.

"Connor just texted me, what the fuck do I say!" I scream, opening his message. "He asked if I'm busy right now."

"Say yes, you're calling us." Cleo answers, and I nod.

❝ 📓🪷♟️🌷🦭 ❞

IMESSAGE!

CONNOR ⚡️connor
KIARA 🤍kiara

CONNOR ⚡️
hey

you busy rn?

KIARA 🤍
not particularly, I'm on
ft with cleo and ath tho

CONNOR ⚡️
oh alr

KIARA 🤍
why what's up?

CONNOR ⚡️
was just wondering what
you're wearing to the party

KIARA 🤍
I'll send a pic give me a sec!

CONNOR ⚡️
alr

KIARA 🤍