~Chapter 2~

~NARROTOR'S POV~

Aurora and Justin's constant battling and fighting continued for months, but one day, Esther had a birthday party, Esther invited almost everyone in school including Justin. But, Aurora didn't know that Justin was invited. In the middle of the party, Aurora had to go to the bathroom. On her way to the bathroom, she bumped into Justin. "JUSTIN?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Aurora exclaimed. "BECAUSE I WAS INVITED!" Justin said. The two kept fighting until the lights turned off and they got stuck in some random tight room with a few cleaning tools. They both tried to open the door but they were stuck. "UGH! Out of all people I got stuck here with you!" Aurora complained. Justin rolled his eyes. After a few hours of sulking and arguing, they both fell asleep...RIGHT BESIDE EACH OTHER. When Justin woke up, Aurora was hugging him tight.

~JUSTIN'S POV~

She's hugging me? Wow, this is so funny, but I...I...I kinda don't want her to stop. I feel...warm. She is kinda...cute. I brushed her hair out of her face. I kinda want to hug her back SHE IS WAKING UP. I'm going to pretend to sleep. "Wake up!" I heard. "Huh?! What?!" I exclaimed. "Why was I hugging you? DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO ME LAST NIGHT?!" Aurora exclaimed. I laughed. "WHY WOULD I WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED TO HUG ME!" I explained. I could see her face turning red, is she...blushing? "W-W-well..." she seemed like she was about to prove something but then she just stopped. For like 20 minutes, we just sat in silence. Then I spoke up and said, "Well...we go to the same school and we see each other every day and now we are stuffed in a room together....we might as well...b-be...f-friends?" I said while studying a lot. At first, she looked at me shocked but then she seemed to re-think it, and she just said, "You're right, friends?" while sticking her hand out for a handshake. I nodded my head and gave Aurora a handshake. When I touched her hand, I felt...a spark? Is this love or something?!

~NARRATOR'S POV~

From then on, they were stuck for a few hours or so, and they got along! They had so much in common. Justin found himself slowly falling for Aurora in those few hours. Finally, after a while, Esther found them. 'OMG! GUYS, I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?" Esther shouted. After making sure everyone was okay, Justin went home and Aurora stayed because Esther said she needed to talk to her. "Aurora-" Esther was saying until Aurora caught her off by saying, "Aurora? AURORA? Wow...you've never called me Aurora after that nickname, this must be very serious, what is it?" Aurora said. "Rora, you know I like Justin, right? Okay. stay away from him, why were you smiling like that?!" Esther complained. "Calm down Esther! Me and Justin are friends now, I don't feel anything for him, OKAY?" Aurora said, and then she walked away.