29. Taekwondo skills!

Start from the beginning

I hurriedly parked my car and entered the conference room, apologizing for my behavior.

The meeting lasted for 2 hours only, i had my dinner. I already messaged Sonal that i will be late today as I'm going to Thane for meeting so they won't wait for me.

I left for home around 9:36, and drove as fast as i could. Due to the traffic, i took short cut, and that short cut resulted in my worst and longest short cut ever. The road was highly damaged, and my petrol was also decreasing.

It took me one hour to drive carefully at that path. Huh!

As soon as i exited that long short cut, i was driving at a road. An empty road. The road was abandoned, and there was barely 4-5 shops here there. Just trees on both the sides. Where the hell I'm?

Thanks to my worst good luck that all the shops were closed. I parked my car and took my phone, trying to track my location.

But my phone just couldn't catch the network. I tried and tried but it didn't worked. I sat back in my car and turned on the connected tab and tried to track myself. And i succeeded. I was at some Lala road.

I started the car, but it didn't started. After checking it, i figured out that the engine is damaged.

Saari problems meri hi zindagi me aane hai!

I wish i was a mechanical engineer.

Tereko doctor bhi banana hai, business bhi chalana hai, ab mechanical engineer bhi banana hai! Behen kuch ek kaam to dhang se karle!  My subconscious mocked.

I shook my thoughts and called Shubh, my PA. He also came with me so maybe he can give me a lift.

"Hello shubh? Actually can you pick me up from lala road. My car broke and I'm stuck." i said as soon as he received the call.

"Hello, mam actually it is me, Girija, Shubh's wife. We are outside for a movie and he is driving so...." His wife picked up and said.

"Oh! Sorry! It's okay. I will call someone else. You guys have fun!" i said and she disconnected, not before murmuring a thank you.

Whom should i call now?

Maa baba?

Hell no!

Sonal?

She might be sleeping.

Rohit?

He is out for some days.

Godd!!!!

Chacha-chac......... Shut up!

Wo ulta mujhe hi daatne lagenge.

............Ajay?............

Nope.

I better walk.

I started walking and called Rani, to ask if she could anyhow help. Because Sadhvi to Yuvi ke saath date pe gayi hai!

Well did i tell you that Sadhvi and Yuvi started dating? Yes. They did.

But Rani and Namit still don't have the courage to talk.