Jungkook: Take all the money he needs but I can't marry him.

His mom: Do you think you give him money out of pity and he will take it?! And how long are you gonna give him money for? Just marry him and take responsibility of him. That'll be the best.

That moment Jungkook remembered the words his husband said before dying.

His orbs turned moist as he was reminded of Baekhyun's last words....

Baekhyun while whimpering in pain :Please Jungkook, take care of my brother...

Tears were flowing from Baekhyun's eyes:He has no one except me.... Promise me ....you will always stay with him...

Jungkook rested his face on his palms, covering his wet eyes.

His mom: Please Jungkook, accept my request. Give him a chance. Your father is very ill and feels even worse that he can't come here. He feels really bad for you and he would be very happy you settled with someone. He could die any moment. I would also be really happy if you married someone and took some care of yourself.

His mom hugged him tightly and he couldn't control himself more, let out sobs with hiccups . His mom patted him gently. When his tears stopped, his mom caressed his brown hair.

His mom: What will I do with you if you act crazy?If you act like this, Baekhyun's soul won't find peace.

He looked up at his mother with his eyes full of despair.

His mom: I know you loved Baekhyun and Baekhyun also loved his brother more than anything else. If Tae find a good partner like you, trust me nothing more will make Baekhyun's soul happy.

His mom held his hand: The last choice is on you. I said what I thought. If you really don't want to and not make Baekhyun happy then be my guest and be like a crazy man since you don't want to listen to anyone. I won't force you again...

Jungkook grabbed his forehead and pushed his hair back.

Jungkook: Fine! All I have to is marry right? Ok.

His mom was pleased with his answer.

His mom: I am thinking about preparing the wedding as soon as possible, I guess it's best to do next Friday.

Jungkook with hopeless sigh: Do whatever you want!

On the wedding day, his mom and friends arranged very simple yet aesthetic appeal of the event.Everything was decorated with white flowers and golden vases. It was simple and only very few friends and very close family members and some people of the orphanage attended there.

Jungkook wore an expensive black tuxedo. His mom and friends forced him to dress nicely and helped to get ready.

Before going the stage he was looking at the picture of Baekhyun. There were many pictures of the amazing times they spent together and some were funny selfies of Baekhyun that had him let out a sad chuckle.