❝︎CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ━︎━︎ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐟'𝐬 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 them, telling them about the conversation he'd had with Dumbledore. Now, they were supposed to be going somewhere and Juniper had such a bad feeling about all of this. She didn't know what any of this was going to lead to, but she didn't like it at all. Juniper, Ron, and Harry were all standing there, silently waiting for Hermione's say so. Not a word was exchanged between them and all Juniper could do was reach over and grab Harry's hand, giving it a small squeeze of reassurance. Harry glanced at her and there was a silent look exchanged between them, only one that the two of them would ever be able to understand.

     Footsteps approached and they all turned their head when Hermione appeared. "It's time, Harry."

     Immediately the group began walking. They walked through the halls of Hogwarts as Harry asked, "Hermione, is the Room of Requirement unplottable?"

     "If one wants it to be." Hermione answered. "Why?"

     "Well, then that would explain why I thought Malfoy was leaving the castle when he disappeared off the map." Harry replied. "He was just going to the Room of Requirement."

     "Of course," Hermione agreed, "and then that would explain the Vanishing Cabinet as well." Quickly, they turned a corner.

     "Yeah."

     "No. I got a letter from my dad this morning. The one at Borgin and Burkes is still there." Ron said with a frown.

     "No, I'm telling you. I saw it." Harry disagreed. "What if there are two Vanishing Cabinets?"

      "What if there are?" Hermione asked with a shrug.

     Harry sighed. "I don't know."

     Juniper pursed her lips and thought about it. "Actually, that would make sense." The three turned their heads to look at her as they all came to a stop. "I mean, if you really think about it. . . if he's part of the Death Eaters, right? They can't get in here. Hogwarts is blocked off, shielded. If they need a way to contact Draco, since he's the 'inside man', what if they're using the Vanishing Cabinet as a way to communicate? What if the cabinets are twins?"

     "That would make sense," Hermione nodded.

     "I mean it's quite a possibility." Harry said. "But it might be a little far fetched."

     Juniper shrugged. "It's just a thought." She nodded her head. "Go."

     Ron gave him a small nod. "Good luck, mate."

     Harry turned to look at him. "I don't need luck. I'll be with Dumbledore." After that, he walked away.

     Juniper shook her head. "I don't like this. I don't like this at all." The group of three turned and began walking back to their common room. "Dumbledore, as much as I like him, always pulls Harry into these dangerous things. He shouldn't even ask Harry of this."