Chapter 4~ 18+

Depuis le début

Throwing his clothes off he stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door but didn't lock it coz he knew that was useless as they booked honeymoon package. And unless it is main door, every are Without lock.

Mature part

Hugging her from the back he kissed on her shoulder massaging her right bosom.

Afreen flinched a little then cooled down coz she knew the touch.

His another hand went to her mouth as she sucks 3 thick fingers of him. Sometime later he took his fingers out then placed them in her Virginia massaging there with gentle hand.

Afreen left a heavy breathe and learn more into him. She widen her legs a little more give him more place. In no time he pushed his middle finger whole inside. Afreen moan widen her legs more.

Giving some slow thrusts Takeer add 1 more finger increasing his speed. Time runs with their moan filled the bathroom and him adding his other 2 fingers also.

Afreen released herself on his hand while he again massage on her lips there.

Resting her body on his, she turned to him kissing his lips while he kissed back giving some spanks. Afreen moan while he slide his tongue inside her mouth sucking her tongue.

End

><

Ayehsa was cleaning the kitchen counter after cleaning the whole kitchen. It passed 3. But her masters aren't home yet. After cleaning she was about to take her lunch but heard her masters cars sounds.

Quickly leaving her plate where it was she started to heat their food. And in 10 minutes she set the table and step a backwards waiting for her masters.

After a while she heard some footsteps but this time it was more than 2 persons. She heard a new footsteps but didn't look up. She greeted them with Salam which they replied. Ayesha noticed that man also have deep voice like her other two masters.

She went closer and started to serve food in there plate. In the corner of her eyes she saw the new man who were talking casually with them, it seems that they are known for years.

She stood little far waiting for their meal to finish and if they need anything. But she felt her stomach growling. The three man looked at her. She dipped her head more down holding her stomach.

Ryan: you didn't eat?

Ayesha felt herself getting red. She shook her head still looking down.

Ryan: better eat when we are done.

Ayesha: ji.

She replied in meek voice with nodding her head.

While they look down eating their food again and She stood there. She collect the utensils as they were done and went to kitchen.

><

Tabeer and Taaj was sitting in the backside of their house sipping wine and Tabeer had a Chapman cigarette in his hand.

Taaj: Bhai

Tabeer: hmm

Taaj: won't you get married you are getting old?