WQ: so, what do you think i should do sect leader Lan, should I be happy that I was your relative, I suppose all of the people who arrived might know the truth right, your eldest son stood silent and watched me burn alive.

LXC: lady Wen....

WQ: it's a Wei, call me Wei Qing, we changed our surname to honour our saviour and sect heirs Lan, i don't care if you're my brother or not, I already have two who I am supposed to protect from you, i don't have time to play this family game.

LQ : But lady Wen , please consider,we can protect your family.

WQ: isn't this the righteous grand master of Lan clan, so you can offer protection now, I only see your hypocrisy in every part of my life grand master, when we came to cloud recesses, we remember how you disdain and punish a'ying unreasonably, you always judge him for his mother, aren't your rules apply to yourself, your nephew told you about us right, where were you when you were really supposed to protect her. stop this hypocrisy grand master, I hope you meet a'ying'a parents in afterlife, I wanna know how you will face them. Forget about his present ones, they will kill you.

LXC: lady Wen, we are sorry.

WQ: again it's Wei, and sorry for what sect heir Lan , i know you were forced into your job too young, but where were your morals, you judged us without even looking into it, you watched me your own sister burn alive even if I am not your sister how can you let people die without proper investigation, you killed my brother, a brother who is not even my blood but still tried everything to protect me meanwhile you didn't even believed your own blood brother, do you think I will trust you.

Here is the so called justice lord, the injustice you did to us can never be forgotten, you call yourself justice lord but yet you were blinded by the prejudice and hatred towards wen surname and you killed innocent, my brothers because of your ignorance and hypocrisy, i lost my family, still you came here shamelessly, do you think I don't know why you are here, you want to know where a'ying is, so you can use him as your servant again, isn't it?

JC: he isn't a servant lady Wen sorry, lady Wei, he is my brother, we sorted everything, even my mother changed, we will make sure Weiwuxian is happy,can you tell us where he is.

WQ: and why do you think I will tell you sect heir Jiang, what do you know about a'ying, I promised I will not tell you but since it came to this point I will tell you, you remember you lost the core and was under our protection then you gained you core because of Boashen sanren

(I am too lazy to explain all wei ying did for them , i will tell briefly just know Wei Qing already explained everything sorry guys)

WQ:he gave up his core for you, he was tortured yet kept silent for you, he left the sect for your safety, he even paid the debt you were supposed to pay, yes you were unknown to all this but didn't you have an ounce of trust in your brother, you were worse than Lan heir, Jiang gongzi, my a'ying treated you so preciously , he loved you so much why can't you....

JC: I loved him too, I too wanted to protect him, I tried to protect him from the Wens and lost my core , i don't want to lose him like i did ......

WQ: you did at the end anyways, you misunderstood his every intention, you misunderstood him despite knowing about our truth, you could have given a little support, the things you did for him are all useless because at the end he was killed by you.

          I lost my brother because of your mistrust, the brother i love and gave my life for, the brother your sister loves and gave her life , at the end he was pushed by you to die, your excuse is you lost everything so you were angry, you lost your parents, we did too me and my brothers lost them before knowing the true meaning of lose, you had a sister and brother to take care of you, I was alone to take care of my brother, a'ying was alone in the streets, you lost every single one of your family, I did too, Weiying had lost it thrice, if you consider him as your family why didn't you think about his pain, his side , why do you blame him for all the things which were not his fault, let me ask you if you were his own brother then would you do that, all your words sound as excuses Jiang gongzi, at the end i lost my brothers because of you , I would never forgive you, forgot about telling you his whereabouts.