Babysitting and Explosions

Start bij het begin

After what felt like hours, Harry finally made it to the security guard. He placed his bag in the bucket and slid off his broken watch. It was just a habit he got into and never really took it off. Walking through the metal detectors, the machine said he was clean. 'Awesome, it didn't get my knife.' Harry placed a notice-me-not charm to last a few minutes to get through security. Grinning madly, Harry took his bag and made his way to the waiting area. Looking at the clock, he had about 45 minutes to do whatever he wanted. 'I think I'll get a late lunch,' he thought. He was getting pretty hungry. Finding a food place with a short line, he ordered some fries, a burger and a coke. Eating slowly, he heard the first boarding call for his flight. Quickly finishing the rest of his food, Harry made his way to the ticket counter. He saw a second class sign and a first class sign. 'I guess first gets a ten minute early boarding time.' He thought. Handing the lady his ticket, she pointed out his seat number. Thanking her he made his way to the plane through a small hallway that connected to the plane. Looking around, Harry saw a small sign pointing to first class. He made his way there and found it…empty. 'Well, this will be a tad boring then,' Harry thought sourly. Second class wasn't allowed to come up to first. He heard the boarding call for families with small children. Harry looked for his seat and saw it closest to the curtain dividing the two classes. Shrugging, Harry dumped his bag and brought out "The Return of the King," hoping it would last the plane ride.

He didn't know how much time past only that the boarding signs were now off so he guessed that he was the only first class passenger. Placing a bookmark in the book, Harry tuned out the emergency safety procedures and waited for the seat belt notice to come on. After what seemed an eternity, the light went on and Harry smiled. This was it, he was leaving England. Clicking on his seat belt, he waited for the plane to start up. Harry was almost bouncing in his seat when he felt the plane starting to move.

Looking out his window, Harry could see that the plane was starting to move backwards. The plane turned slowly and could see the different turns the plane had to make until they came to the runway. Harry grinned like a mad man. The plane started to speed up. Getting pushed back in his seat, he reminded him self to not move his neck. Harry felt his world tilt and felt the plane getting faster and turning in mid air. Harry thought it was almost as good as a broom. Faster, but he didn't get the wind in his face feeling that he'll miss in America because he didn't think that Gibbs would've seen him and Kelly floating a ball and changing its colours that one day they hid in her room.

Flashback

"Come on Harry! Lets go to my room and play!" Kelly said. They were five and Harry just hid the flashlight in the dishwasher.

"Coming Kell!" Harry ran after her, following her streaming red hair that whipped around a corner into her room. Kelly grabbed a ball and tossed it to Harry.

"Can you show me that trick you promised?"

"Alright," Harry grinned. He only just found out he could float objects and make them move. Harry stared at the ball, trying to make it float. He pictured a ball floating in his head. When he heard Kelly yell, he knew he did it.

"Come on Kelly, lets see if you can turn it different colours!"

"Are you sure I can do it?"

"Yes! Just believe and it can happen."

"Alright." Kelly tried picturing the red ball turning bright blue. Harry watched as the ball slowly turned colours.

"You did it Kell!"

"I did?" Kelly asked. She opened her eyes and saw a blue ball floating in front of her.