✷ 028: A Night Out.

Start from the beginning

"Did you see—" Lily wheezed. "Her face?!" She attempted to catch her breath, holding onto Sol who was also looking for standing support.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO..." Thalia was speechless, but also laughing along with the harmless prank. "Ridiculous." She continued to grab another shot.

"Just waiting for you to admit there's something there." Calvin nudged her side. "I'm tired of you denying and acting like you aren't at least font of him."

"Okay, I'm fond of him, he's a good guy!" She admitted. "But he's still an idiot!" They all began to tease and laugh at her. "I think he's nice! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes. "Now we just wait for you to admit you want him." He mumbled, Thalia not being able to pick up on what he said. "Hm?" She questioned.

"Nothing." He was quick to respond, Lily and Sol looking at each other as they laughed at Thalia's confusion.

Continuing on as the night unfolded, the four lingered over drinks, as they shared laughs and created new memories. With each round, the atmosphere grew livelier as they encouraged each other to enjoy their night-out by daring to down a few more shots, before the idea of exploring a newly opened nightclub down the street came to mind.

Leaving the bar where they were just recently stood in, Thalia proceeded to lead the way as they all left, continuing to stroll along the mildly snowed on Parisian street, taking in the sights and sounds of the winter evening, eager to discover what the new venue had to offer.

Getting past the bouncer with no problem, Calvin was desperate to get on a dance floor, dragging his three girls with him before getting straight into it.

Thalia's laughter echoed through the air as she effortlessly moved between Lily and Sol on the dance floor, her eyes fixed on Calvin, who was radiating an electrifying energy that captivated the entire room, the four of them genuinely tipsy.

"Lily?!" A voice exclaimed, interrupting the trio as they turned in confusion. "ALEX?" The drunk Lily was taken aback at the sight of her boyfriend. "What are you doing here!?" She laughed, giving him a hug while still dancing to the music.

"Lando and I came here together! Martin is DJing!" He causally yelled over the upbeat tunes, "Look, there they are!" He pointed at the booth, Martin Garrix hyping up the dance floor as Lando bobbed his head beside him.

"Oh, wow." Thalia mumbled to herself, glancing at Calvin who was already smiling happily at her. "Go get your friend!" He teased the word, making her roll her eyes.

Glancing over at the McLaren driver positioned at the DJ table, she observed him swaying to his friend's mix, a drink casually in hand.

Their gazes met, and a smirk quickly graced Lando's features, catching Thalia off guard. Blushing with embarrassment, she quickly averted her gaze, realizing she had been caught staring.

"What was that?" Sol asked as she and Calvin watched the entire interaction, Lily already too caught up as she danced with Alex. "Huh? Nothing? It was nothing." Thalia defended, feeling funny as the alcohol began to catch up to her.

"Don't play with me, I saw you guys make love to each other with your eyes." Calvin crossed his arms as she immediately shoved him in response.

"DONT SAY THAT, IT WASNT ANYTHING??"

"Well, it definitely had to be something because Mr. Norris is on his merry way over here." He pointed, Thalia freezing as she turned her head, gawking at the McLaren driver's appearance.