Part 2

The next morning I'm woken up by Caitlin who walks into the guest bedroom, "Katie what are you doing In here? You should have woken me up I would have slept in here and you could of had your bed" I sit up and look at my best friend who has swollen red eyes and looks like she hasn't slept at all. "I'm sorry Cait, I knew how exhausted you were I just wanted you to get some rest plus I don't mind at all this bed is quite comfy" Caitlin looks at me and finally i see a smile on her face oh that beautiful smile I have missed so much she lets out a little laugh and sits down on the end of the bed "What am I supposed to do Katie? I can't go back and see Lia but I know I have to end things" How about this Cait we go downstairs and I will make some breakfast for us then I can come over to your house with you help you pack up your things while you speak to Lia?

Caitlin's Pov

I start walking to the door of what use to be my home but I can't go any further I'm frozen in my tracks that's when I feel Katie grab my hand and give it a squeeze "C'mon Cait, let's do this and then get out of here" I don't know whether to knock on the door or just walk in I decide to knock twice that's when I hear footsteps. And the door opens Lia just stands there and looks at me I don't know what to say to her I'm stuck again I can't move, that's when Katie speaks up "Caitlin is just here to grab her shit, then we are out of here" Lia tries to speak but Katie stops her "no Lia I don't want to hear your bullshit excuses you broke her fucking heart, she was worried sick about you all night while you were out doing what you did" Katie grabs my hand and barges through the front door past Lia and pulls me up to my old room I grab my suitcase and start packing while Katie helps not long after we have everything I need. I walk down the stairs where I see Lia stood there "I'm done with this, with us, with you Lia you really fucked me over" Lia starts tearing up and goes to speak "please Cait it won't happen ever again it was a mistake please forgive me" are you fucking serious Lia? You want her to forgive you after you did? fuck right off don't talk to her or me again. Katie grabs my hand and my suitcase and pulls me out the door and into the car.

Katie's Pov

I immediately grab Caitlin and pull her in for the tightest hug "I'm sorry Cait I couldn't just sit there and let her try and claw her way back into your life after she's fucked you up this bad" no stop Katie don't apologise I don't know where I would be right now if you hadn't come with me and supported me I love you and Im so grateful you're here with me helping me through this.