Assassins Thorn: Assassination Classroom (BL)

Assassins Thorn

Pure, kind, innocent, polite, and caring was a beautiful teen, and beautiful as a rose

Pure, kind, innocent, polite, and caring was a beautiful teen, and beautiful as a rose. Despite being alone: always thinking about others first, always good in class, always good... in everything... but...

One day, he was confused, scared, but above all, lost. He finds himself in a depraved class where a teacher... is not even human. At least that is what he thinks, but something comes along with a mission... and this mission... is to... kill this teacher at all costs.

But to his surprise, this teacher is a good guy, and this troubled the boy, killing a... kind person, just like him.

But, have you heard that even the most beautiful rose has thorns?

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

Name: Y/n Jelavić

Age: 15

Birthday: April 7th

Gender: Male

Height: 163 cm (5'4")

Weight: 53 kg (116 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Hair Color: Black to Blond

Eye Color: Red

Relatives:

(Unnamed/Father)

(Unnamed/Mother)

School: Kunugigaoka Junior High School

Class: Class 3-E

Appearance: Y/n is a fairly muscular man of short stature and possesses a feminine appearance as his beautiful red eyes don't help. He has long black hair that fades to blond, styled at the end tied in a ponytail, with a white, yellow, and black butterfly ornament.

During Okinawa's arc, his hair will be tied in a ponytail with a big butterfly clip to keep it in place, which was given by Sosuke. He wears a sleeveless jacket and a pair of thigh-length swim trunks.

School Outfit: Y/n's outfit is gray trousers with a matching grey blazer with black-lined edges, a white button-up shirt, and a black tie.

General Clothing Style: Y/n's general clothing consists of a white cropped shirt, showing his midriff. He wears a kimono-style jacket over it, with the design having a butterfly theme. Underneath, he wears matching black ripped jeans that show much of his legs, knee-length legwear, and black and white footwear.

Personality: Y/n is perceived as a very calm and kind person, often seen talking with others with a caring smile, making him the mother figure of the class. However, this attitude can be used during the assassination and Y/n will use it. He carries a smile on his face while he advances toward his target gently, the knife well concealed, showing a terrifying image.

After all, roses have thorns.

His outward behavior is shown very quickly to be a façade, teasing others, to the point of being rather sadistic about it. His calm and tranquil disposition is worn as a mask, as Y/n suppressing his anger, often contemplates both saidst and violent means to eliminate others.

As a result of living in his mask, many of his classmates or the general people worship him as one of them, something which deeply troubles him despite stating that he's the perfect role model. He enjoys cloud watching and even imagines himself as a butterfly nesting in them.

History: Y/n's parents are unknown to him as they traveled when he was young. His nani would often greet him, but there would still be times when they would also be absent, leaving him alone in the world.

His parents would send him money and many supplies of medicines and books, allowing him to have leverage in the world by gaining knowledge in a variety of subjects. He had hoped for his parents to come back so he wouldn't feel alone, but he gave up when he got older.

When seeing how many kids would be either consulted or enjoy their time with their parents, Y/n would often make some imagination, like being greeted by a genie and wishing for his parents to be here with him. But as time goes on, Y/n gives up on the thought, dedicating his life by making him strong and not showing his vulnerability.

Abilities

Intelligence: Y/n is one of the smartest members of his class, capable of maintaining top grades without much effort. He asserts his cunning, mischievous yet considerably objective nature to assassination attempts, as well as other scenarios that may require it, such as saving his classmates or others.

Medical Expertise: Y/n has skill and mastery in medical and pharmaceutical fields to make up for his lack of strength ability. He is capable of creating poison and even manages to create medicine in emergencies.

Combat Skills: Besides his intelligence, Y/n possesses a knack for battle. He has good fighting skills such as having high mobility and reflexes. He is also the fastest student in Class E as he has no trouble with versatility and his speed to confuse others.

Assassination: Even when being titled as not the strongest member of his class, Y/n has an extraordinary amount of natural talent as an assassin due to his impressive observant nature, his remarkable stealthy movements, and his immense bloodlust. Several people have noted that he is full of surprises, not knowing when or where he will strike.

Bloodlust: Y/n carries a massive amount of hidden bloodlust despite his demeanor, and appearance which can affect his opponents in varying ways; the most significant, powerful reaction can involve immobilization and an inability to counterattack or to fight back, and this type of reaction affects even trained professional assassins. When his bloodlust is released or directed at someone, it is metaphorically represented by thorns coiled around his target with butterflies swarming them.

Strength: 3/5

Speed: 4.5/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Stamina: 4/5

Bloodlust: 5/5

Japanese: A+

Math: A+

English: A+

Biology: A

History: A+

The person who helped in creating the bio had changed their name; so I unfortunately don't remember their name, but thank you still for helping!!!

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

BxB/BxG/GxG

LGBTQ+

18+ Scenes

Language

Violence