❝︎CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ━︎━︎ 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 four were all sitting at the Gryffindor table eating, all of them except for Juniper. Juniper was staring across the room, having a glare off with Lavender. The girl was at the other end of the room, glaring at her friends which Juniper quickly caught onto and started glaring back. Ron, who had glanced over his shoulder to look at her quickly turned back with a small frown on his face. Suddenly snowflakes started falling on top of them.

"Stop it, Ron." Hermione softly said. "You're making it snow."

Ron put his wand down and looked at Hermione. "Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again."

Hermione glanced to Juniper who was not looking at her and was still glaring at Lavender. She sighed and looked at Ron. "Well, she came to visit you at the hospital. And you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of hers. She seems to be a bit put out." Ron said. The other three turned to look at Lavender.

"Yes, she does, doesn't she?" Hermione mumbled before looking at Ron. "You say you don't remember anything from that night? Anything at all?"

Ron sighed. "There is something. But it can't be. I was completely boggled, wasn't I?" He turned his attention towards Juniper before glancing between Hermione and Harry. "Is June alright?"

Hermione softly chuckled. "She and Lavender got into it that night. Jay threatened her in front of the Professors. Now, she's caught Lavender looking over at us and I think she's refused to back off and glare back."

Ron smiled in amusement. "Sounds like June."

"I ought to go over there and ask what her problem is." Juniper muttered, not tearing her gaze from the blonde. In response, Hermione placed a gentle hand on her arm.

As a group of girls walked by them, Hermione quickly whispered Harry's name. "Harry. That's Katie. Katie Bell." Immediately Harry stood and made his way towards her. After talking to her, he turned and quickly walked out of the room and followed after Draco who had watched his interaction with Katie and quickly fled. "Jay," Hermione sighed.

"Hm?"

"I think she understands." Hermione said.

"Ron, I just want you to know, I never liked that girl and I hope you didn't like her all that much either." Ron rose his brows before snapping his head towards Lavender when a surprised scream fell from her lips. Her food had quickly exploded into her face, covering her in the stuff. She shot up and ran from the room crying and Juniper smirked in satisfaction. She finally looked at her two friends. "Now, where did Harry go?"