Chapter 25: Sebastian's (Dis)Respect

Start from the beginning

"You're not telling me to stop," Sebastian could recall his voice.

"Stop." She'll say, but he knew her.

"Do it with your eyes open."

He remembered the rhythms of her breaths vividly, each exhale marking a stroke on his skin as he thought about the experience. Or how she wore that bloody black leather suit in his class.

How dare she? Wearing that battling gear and not thinking twice about the unknown consequences she gave him for doing that. How she'll bend forward and —

A hand reached up, resting aggressively against the slippery shower wall as Sebastian Sallow's breaths grew heavier. With his eyes closed, he tilted his head downward, the lashes glistening with droplets of water as he surrendered to the intimate feel.

"Oh, Sebastian!" Penelope's young voice would moan out in their sexual escapes as a Hogwarts couple, "Don't stop."

Sebastian's fingers curled, wanting to grip the wet wall as his other arm heightened its pace; the vivid image of burying himself inside of her made him reach a finishing point, finally releasing himself.

"...F-Fuck," Sebastian said between his teeth, his chest rising in and out from his own mess as he twitched under.

The sheer frustration and yearning he felt against the woman. It was fucking embarrassing for him, but he felt free inside the hot shower that morning. After such events at Hogwarts the last few years, he became relieved to have found something to rile him up, even if it was wrong.

Sebastian Sallow played with the sleeves of his white dress shirt that morning and adjusted each button slowly at the end of them as his wet hair bothered his sweaty face.

He tried to trick it into making it another usual daily routine for himself while getting ready, but everything inside his head was burnt. All he could think about was the stupid shower. The stupid thoughts. The way he enjoyed it. It felt so wrong, but so right.

The brown suspenders felt tighter, but maybe it was just him feeling weird about himself. He hadn't worn suspenders in a while, but he felt a little confident this morning and went for a clean look at himself.

A breath hitched slowly as Professor Sallow closed his bedroom door with a locking charm and held his original brown journal on his side with an elbow.

A shut of a door clicked near the exit and as he turned, he only saw a glimpse of Penelope Silverthorn's long hair swish over the hall outside before disappearing.

Thank, Merlin. Sebastian freaked for a moment.

For once he was glad he wasn't confronting the woman that morning. His mind was still at stake and the least he wanted was to become a frozen statue. He was ashamed to even look at her.

Professor Sallow's eyes stayed glued onto a random note page of his leather journal inside the faculty meeting room that morning. Yeah, another meeting. How great — the avoidance he had on Penelope Silverthorn felt like a difficult challenge.

Penelope Silverthorn found herself flickering over at the professor occasionally in the small space. She hated herself for even doing it, but lately, there had been an intrusive urge to watch him. Not in a weird way, but her actions were reacting first than her mind.

The man was avoidant. Penelope overthought the idea of Sebastian not looking up once on that meeting and wondered if last night's interaction after the game win was too much. Was it?