Chapter 1: The Past

Warning!!!

Bad language!!!

English is not my mother tongue!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's pov

5 years ago...

It was the middle of night... everything was silent like every creature on this word had fallen asleep. Suddenly, there was a shadow running through the forest. It was too hard to see who it was since the clouds covered the moon, preventing the light from figuring the shadow.

The shadow then stopped running. As it stopped, it started to walk as you could see that the shadow was panting and exhausted. It continued walking... without knowing where it would go.

Once the shadow found a lake, it stopped to take a look at the water. At that moment, the wind blew the clouds and the light from the moon reflected the water. This is revealing the shadow was... a young girl.

As the young girl stared at the water, she could say... that she looked more miserable. Once she saw her reflection in the water, she gasped. Even she started to murmur something.

"... n-no,"

"... t-this c-can't be...,"

"W-why...?"

"T-this is not m-me...,"

"W-who a-am I...?"

********************

Someone's pov

I don't know why I am running through the forest. I just keep running without knowing where I will go. I just stop running when I realize that I'm out of energy. What a pathetic...

I'm starting to walk as I'm trying to gain my energy back. As I'm walking, I'm looking up at the sky. I can't see the moon at this moment because the clouds are covering it.

I don't know just how long that I have walked... but then, I find a lake. I then stopped and sat down on the bank as I'm reaching out my hands to touch the water. There is no reflection of mine. I decided to wash my face. Once I'm rubbing my hand as I've done washing my face, I see the light come from the moon... give a reflection of mine on the water.

"Heh...,"

"What a surprise...,"

"What is this...?"

"No way...,"

"What am I actually...?"

The reflection causes shock and also makes my body move backward a little. After some time, I have calmed down and decided to look back at the water.