𝟢𝟢𝟣 , 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌

Start from the beginning

Ethan looks at her with eyes almost pleading for a compliment to slip past her lips. He doesn't need to plead, though. Hadley already agreed with Chad much more than she'd like to admit. "He's right. You're a catch."

A wide smile spreads across Ethan's lips and Chad is motioning to Hadley, matter-of-factly. "See, you're a catch. So, all you need to do is just find her and ask her out."

Ethan begins to open his mouth for an opposition when Anika pops up beside Chad and places a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, big guy, you're needed."

Chad doesn't take a single second to think about following before he's turning over his shoulder and walking down the hallway. Hadley and Ethan scurry close behind.

They weave their way through the sea of sweaty bodies and excuse themselves while they squeeze by. Hadley and Ethan stand beside Mindy and Anika while they watch Chad round the corner of the staircase. He stands at the bottom and speaks up to Tara while she flees up the stairs with an unfamiliar boy. "Hey, partner! Tara's good down here."

"Sorry, bro. I didn't catch that."

Chuckling, Chad mutters, "Yeah, you did."

"No, Chad." Tara takes a few steps down toward him and puts a hand on his shoulder, the other messing with the bandana around his neck. "It's fine. I want to."

Hadley inches forward to get a better view of the chaos ensuing, only to see the boy dressed in a white button-up stomping down toward Chad with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Yeah, see, Chad? She wants to." He grabs Tara's arm firmly, wanking her up the linoleum staircase as she lets out a pained groan and falls backwards.

Chad immediately moves forward, grabbing a fist-full of the boy's shirt and yanks him backwards. "Get our fucking hands off her."

A pair of arms fly around Hadley's waist and pulls her back before Chad throws the boy into her direct path. She stumbles back into something hard and instinctively grabs the arms cradling her. She looks back to see Ethan looking down at her. She smiles at him for only a moment and turns back to the chaotic scene.

The two boys are shoving each other back and fourth, spewing insults left and right when Sam suddenly begins pushing her way through the crowd. "Guys, sorry to interrupt. I'm just going to tase you in the balls real quick."

Hadley lets out a laughter-riddled gasp when the electrified weapon hits his crotch. The room echoes with mutters and gasps from the crowd and the boy practically start seizing on the ground. "You fucking bitch."

Hadley pulls her lips into a thin line in hopes to withhold her laughter. Only she doesn't need to try when Tara begins scolding her sister. "You're stalking me now?" Tara's figure storms past Sam and directly out the building. Hadley's feet move on their own accord, chasing after her best friend.

Hadley pushes past a few people, calling Tara's name, but she doesn't stop. Not that she blamed her.

Groaning, Hadley jogs over to her, reaching to place a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Tara—"

"Will you stop?" Sam's familiar voice rings out.

Hadley pauses to turn around, but Tara doesn't. She just continues on. "I cannot believe you did that! You embarrassed me."

"That guy was a dick, he was going to take advantage of you."

"So?" Tara swiftly spins on her heels and Sam freezes in her tracks.

Hadley awkwardly looks between the two and slowly walks backwards, creeping her way over to her friends, joining at Ethan's side whilst they watch the sisters go at it in the middle of campus.

"If I want to hook up with an asshole, that's my decision!" Tara screams. "It's my decision. It's not about you. You're out of my life for five years, and then you can't leave me alone for five minutes."

"Because you're not dealing with what happened to us," Sam defends. "Have you even gone to the counselor once?"

Hadley bites her lip at the mention of the Woodsboro attacks. Her arms are crossed over her chest and she's shifting awkwardly.

"No, I'm not going to."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm uninterested in living in the past like you are."

"What's that supposed to mean?"'

Chad moves himself forward, attempting to intervene when Tara's voice shouts over him. "It means I'm not going to let what happened to us for three days define the rest of my life."

"What are you doing here, Sam? In New York." Tara asks, immediately switching the subject. "You're working two shitty jobs to help pay with rent, whatever, but what's your plan? I know what I'm going to do. Okay? Because I'm going to keep going to college, I'm going to get my degree, and I'm going to love my life. My life. Okay, I know. You just followed me here, and you won't let me out of your sight."

Sam shakes her head. "I'm just trying to look out for you."

"I— I know. I know you are. You can't do it for the rest of my life, though. You have to let me go."

Sam looks at her sister when a group of students begin to past, one of them slowing down while the others begin pulling out their phones. "Hey!" In a split second, blue slushy is dumped over Sam's front. "Murderer!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch?" Sam stomps forward as Chad and Tara rush over to pull her back. "You got a problem with me?"

Hadley, Mindy and Anika rush over, pushing the girl away while they shout at her. "You guys should stay away from her. She knows what she did," she spits.

"I didn't fucking do anything!"

"Sure, bitch." the smug girl mutters as she walks away with her friends

Hadley walks a few inches after her. "Get the fuck out of here, you facing bitch!"

"Walk away!"

Smoke practically pours out of Sam's ears whilst she fixes her sweater, muttering "I'm so sick of this shit."

Hadley shakes her head. "What the hell is wrong with her?"

Mindy looks to Hadley. "Hey, calm down. Come on."

Hadley shakes her head, beginning to walk forward with her friends as she mutters deep under her breathe. "Fucking frat parties."

࿐ ࿔*:・゚KAY SPEAKS !
happy first chapter of loml :P
sorry it took so long lol (and
sorry this chap is so boring)