Danny Oliver

I don't own anything, but my original character and this story.

____________________________________________

(Danny's POV)

Have you ever you thought that something has been missing in your life. No? Yes? Well that is something that I have deal with the last few years. My name is Danny Oliver and my life is interesting to say the least. My dad is named Tommy Oliver. Yes, the Tommy Oliver green ranger or as he goes by Lord Harkon. When my father was a teenager he was mind controlled by a woman named Rita Repulsa. He gave the Power Rangers a run for their money. They offered him a chance to join him, but he refused. He then ran away. After a while he joined Rita and after defeating the rangers he betrayed Rita.

For a while the resitence fought back, but my dad was to powerful. The he got control of Jason Lee Scott the red ranger and Kimberly Heart the pink ranger. With them it was even harder to fight back. It was that for years until he meet my mother. They got together and 17 years ago I was born. Then when I was 3 years old my mother died on December 24. After that my dad train me hard along with Jason. The one day Jason was able to break out the mind control, but was killed by my Father.

I then hear a knock at my door as I sigh as I get up and walk and open it. As I saw who knocked it was Ranger Slayer or what her name was Kimberly Hart.

 As I saw who knocked it was Ranger Slayer or what her name was Kimberly Hart

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kimberly: Your father wants a word with you. You already know what it is.

Me: Yeah... yeah.

Kimberly: You know if you fought him less it would be easier for you.

Me: I just want to live my life.

Kimberly: Your the next Ruler of his kingdom whether you like it or not.

As I followed her as we walked in silence.

Kimberly: Danny....I just don't want you to struggle.... really..... it's... it's just easier to listen.

As we enter the thorne room I looked a bunch of servants. As I looked over to see my father sitting, and I could sense that he wasn't happy. I already knew why.

 I already knew why

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.