.01

"Can you be quite, people are trying to sleep"

"Fucking.. just shut the hell up"

"Ughhhh I'm going to break your face when I see you"

"Holy shit it's 3:00am"

We're all phrases I kept spitting while banging on the door of my third floor apartment 25C neighbour at 3 in the morning.

I get it he wants to party. Me too. I'm never one to pass up a good party, especially anything that involves alcohol or potentially weed to be quite honest. Which I'm sure he has. Right? Or else why would these people show up a million times a week to this losers place. However if if said party annoys the living shit out of me, we have a problem.

"Im gonna call the cops"

Okay. I probably won't. But a little threat can go along way.

Here's the thing you see. I hate him. He's arrogant, cocky, a smart ass, lazy, borderline alcoholic hottie.

Yes despite his douchebag-esque he's handsome. Very.

I meet him on my first day moving into my new apartment. As soon as he slammed his front door shut and gave me a quick glance and walking away I immediately knew two things.

1. He was hot and I wanted to bang him.

2. We would never get along.

....so anyway back to me pounding my fist at his front door.

Oh wait someone's opening it.

"How can I help you doll"
he smirked at me with blazed eyes and a loopy smile.

Great he was shit faced.

"Listen hear you nasty motherfucker" I rushed out getting in his face

"You are gonna get all those people out of her in the next two seconds or else I'm gonna call the cops on you..hopefully you get arrested and maybe then I'll be able to sleep for the first time in the last week" I shouted

"Understood?"

And just like that he slammed the door in my face.

Asshole.