Where am I

Today, my brother Niragi and I had a little adventure - we went out to grab some delicious ice cream. We were so excited until we remembered that our other siblings were stuck at home, being punished by our father. It's sad to say, but our father has become increasingly abusive towards us, especially towards our younger sister Eleanora, ever since our mother passed away during childbirth.

 It's been a tough 10 years since then, and we can't help but feel like we're living in a nightmare. But we're trying to stay strong for one another and make the best of every moment we have together.

"Hey, I've been thinking, maybe it's time for you guys to break away from this nightmare and move out of Dad's house. You, me, Kurotori, and Eleanora could start a new chapter together. What do you think?" said Niragi, looking at you with a hopeful expression.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly heard someone addressing me. "That would be amazing," I replied with excitement. 

"I could finally focus on my college work without having to worry about Dad and you guys too much. I mean, we're all above or at 18 years old, so we could all move out and start a new chapter in our lives we can finally do something without being stopped."

Niragi had a warm smile on his face as he playfully ruffled my hair. I looked him up and down, until he checked the time and said, "I have to head to work now, but I'll be back later tonight to pick you guys up. Make sure you pack everything you need and be careful on your way back home. Can't wait to hear about your day when I get back!"

"ok." I responded watching him leave.

As I strolled down the street lost in thought, I suddenly collided with a guy wearing a white hoodie and shorts. I stumbled and fell, but before I could even utter a word, he helped me up and disappeared into the crowd. I couldn't help but think how strange it all was

As I continued my walk, I came across three people playing around while crossing the road. It was a bizarre sight, and I couldn't resist sharing my thoughts out loud – "Even weirder?"

 You're at the subway station, headed towards your destination when you suddenly hear a deafening boom! You rush to the nearest bathroom to take cover, frantically trying to call your Siblings to ask what's going on, but your phone won't turn on. 

I stepped out of the bathroom only to catch a glimpse of the same three guys I saw earlier, walking out of the boys' bathroom.

"Hello there! Can you help me out? I seem to have lost track of what's happening and can't seem to find anyone around. Do you have any idea where everyone might be?" I ask, frantically scanning the empty subway station.

"No. No we don't we was in the bathroom when that boom happened maybe they all went out of the station to see what it is?" the tall guy with a short haircut said

As you step out of the subway station, the sight of empty cars and no people around makes you pause in your tracks. "Is it just me or is today feeling a bit strange?" you mutter to yourself, trying to make sense of the eerie atmosphere.

 when I struck up a conversation with the guy next to me. With his shoulder-length hair and low-key vibe, he looked like he might be homeless, but there was something undeniably attractive about him.

"Hey, what do you think? Should we split up and search for clues? name is Cho-Nari, by the way," I suggested.

"Hey there! My name is Arisu and I'm here with my friends Karube and Segawa and we think it's a great idea to head out before it gets dark. What do you think?

"yep sounds good" I replied

"as we parted ways I went straight home to see if my siblings were there but as soon as I went in nobody was home and everything was still there so I grabbed some clothes and a few snack. then after that I went to Niragi job thinking he was there but as I looked yet again nobody, but as soon as I was about to leave I heard rustling and saw a white jacket "EXCUSE ME DO YOU MIND HELPING ME AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE DO YO-" before I finished they ran out so I ran after but soon after I lost them and after catching my breath I fell down and started bursting out tears crying due to not finding my siblings and wondering were are they

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST PART IT'S REALLY SHITTY BUT IT'LL DO FOR NOW UNTIL I EDIT THE ENTIRE BOOK WHEN IT'S DONE I WILL ONLY UPLOUD 

SATURDAY, MONDAY, AND THURSDAY THANK PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR THE NEXT PART