―୨୧⋆ ˚ 031. what happened in new york?

Start from the beginning

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"quick question, are you fucking stupid christopher?" ivy asked calmly. just like matt said "i'm so serious right now so better answer me"

"what?" the boy asked clueless because he had no idea what else he could have done other than what was obvious.

"matthew, i'm going to kill your brother" ivy turned to the brunette who was standing behind her.

why was he standing behind her? oh, just in case she was serious about her threats.

nick just looked at it all in amazement. connie had already told him several times that ivy could be dangerous when she was mad, but this was the first time he had witnessed it firsthand. and she wasn't just angry, she was full of rage that built up during the last three days.

"stop acting stupid and tell me if you even use your brain at all" the girl sighed ostentatiously and continued her scolding at the youngest brother "i understand that this photo looks suspicious but how the fuck do you decide that freddie is fucking ridiculous when he tries to tell you the real story?"

"ivy, please don't interfere in something that doesn't concern you. it's a matter between the three of us and none of your business" chris looked at the brunette who looked like she was about to seriously hit him.

"i shouldn't interfere? it's none of my business? matt, hold me or i'll really knock his teeth out" ivy hissed "me and connie were the ones who sat with her for the last three days while she cried non-stop, so i think, chrissy, that have the right to express my opinion"

"for three days?" he asked in shock. he knew he hurt her, but he didn't expect she was hurting that much.

"well, imagine this" ivy replied ironically "and now freddie is with her so maybe accuse her of cheating on you again. i dare you, just fucking try"

chris didn't know what to answer. he knew that evangeline was right. well, what could he do now? the damage was already done and he didn't want to trigger her even more.

he really wanted to talk to her. he had to talk to her. but he didn't even know how to start or approach it.

"you have no idea what shit you accused her of because you saw some out-of-context photo. a photo on a fucking teatalk where they love to hate her whenever they get the chance"

"i fucked up, okay?"

"i don't fucking care" the girl wanted to slap him so badly "plus you're taking it out on freddie who tried to explain it all to you. you have no fucking idea how much he helped tilly. if it weren't for him in new york then, i don't even know what would-" the girl cut off her sentence because she suddenly understood what her statement was trying to achieve.

"wait, what?" chris' eyes widened "what happened in new york?"

ivy remained silent. she couldn't tell him directly "ivy, what happened in new york?" the girl hesitantly raised her left hand and slightly pointed to her wrist "guess the fuck. i'm done matty, i think we can go now" she turned to the middle brother who immediately nodded and started putting on his jacket.

and then it hit chris that he had fucked up even more than he expected. and he really took out his anger on the wrong person.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆