❝︎CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 with her arms crossed, a small frown decorating her face. Hermione was putting the books she had borrowed back on the proper shelves in the library, Harry and Juniper following her around as she did it. Harry kept glancing at Juniper, Hermione was talking about an assignment that was due, and Juniper wasn't speaking a word. He reached over, grabbing Juniper's hand making her blink and snap back to reality.

"You alright there, June?" Harry softly asked.

Juniper nodded her head. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. Sorry, I was lost in thought." She huffed. "You know, I've decided I don't like that Lavender girl that Ron's hanging around."

Hermione placed her final book on one of the shelves, turning to look at Juniper and leaned against one of the desks. "Why's that?"

"She's so. . . obsessive. It's quite scary actually." Juniper explained. "You weren't there, but the other day Ron and I were talking and Lavender hissed at me like a fucking cat. I almost took my wand and sprayed her with water."

Harry's eyes widened in surprise, a smile of disbelief pulling on his lips. Hermione's mouth was open slightly. "Hissed?"

"Just like Crookshanks does." Juniper nodded.

Hermione let out a short laugh. "My God."

"Anyhow, since Ron has declined your invitation to the party Hermione, why don't you take Harry?" Juniper said with a shrug. "I mean, I'll already be there, I can drag Luna with me. Harry can't ask Ginny because of Dean and I would go as your date, but I don't want Harry to show up alone. So, this solves all of our problems."

"Or," Hermione tutted, "you can go with me and be my date like I want you to, and Harry can ask out her." Hermione nodded her head to a girl that was sitting at a desk in the corner of the aisle they were on. "See that girl over there? That's Romilda Vane. Apparently, she's trying to smuggle you a love potion."

Harry's brows rose in surprise. "Really?"

Hermione snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Hey! She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the chosen one."

"But I am the chosen one." Harry replied with a smile. Hermione wacked him in the head with the paper. "Okay, sorry. Um, kidding. I just, um. . . I'll ask someone I like. Someone cool."

Juniper smiled, reading his mind. "She would love to go with you, Harry. It's Luna. I love Luna. She's so weird and unusual and it's so interesting to hear what she has to say."

Hermione rose a brow. "You sound like you're in love with her."

"Well, Luna would be my second choice." Juniper shrugged.