Chapter 1

~Hi guys,
I decided to start on a new book just for the fun of it, so if you want to check out my first book, it's called: The 'it'.
I hope you enjoy!

Have you ever been born with an extra body part? Like a spare arm, or leg? Well, I have. It's no ordinary one though.
Hi, my name is Beaky Donalds, and I have a spare eye.
When you say spare, it's like it is no use, but this eye is more than just usefull, I can see any thing and every thing with it! It's a lucky thing the eye is on my stomach; no one can see it or make fun of me. My mum said I was left on a door step on a rainy day but I was not even a drop wet. We went to doctor by they heard nothing of it, they recommended to remove it by surgery but my mum objected. We then went to a priest, he said I was a descendant of god, an angel sent from heaven. My blood type was like no others, in my opinion I was an alien.
There was a letter found in the basket my mum found me in.
I said:
This child is special, she is one of the few gifted ones. She has been sent down from heaven to look after you.
She eats anything. Please take care of my precious daughter.
-The lady in the clouds.
We decided not to show any one this, they would think it was a fraud.
And that is how crazy my life is.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it is a bit shore. Please vote and comment!