03, 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐔𝐏

Start from the beginning

"oh nah it's to hot out here to be walking" Yazzy said as she put her cold drink to her face so she could cool off.

"That's what i'm sayin, we should've made them niggas get us a uber since they wanna link" kiana said making all 3 of them laugh together.

"Let's make a tiktok real quick since we look cute" Bri said making the other girls agree.

"Let's do that one that's like shake dat shit and where you move ya hips" yazzy said while showing them the dance she was talking about.

They set their phone down against the back of a car and set a 3 second timer.

After finishing the tiktok they began walking again

They started hearing drill music being blasted by a group of guys sitting on some stairs in front of an apartment complex.

It smelled like weed and dominican food, since there was a restaurant near them.

"Yoo, over here my heart" someone yelled out making the girls all walk towards the guys that were sitting down.

Ddot had stood up and pulled Kiana in for a hug, he smelled like a mix of cologne and weed.

He stared kiana up and down "You look good, ma" Kiana was wearing black biker shorts, with her panda dunks and a cropped graphic black and white tee.

Ddots eyes were red and low, his voice was raspy and deep. Kiana would be lying if she said that she wasn't turned on.

Kiana bit her bottom lip "you look good too" ddot was wearing some purple jeans, with a fresh white tee and panda dunks since kiana told him she was gonna wear hers.

He also got a re twist and a hair cut. Kiana basically had heart eyes every time she stared at him.

Briyanah and dd were all over each other in a corner smoking a blunt with each other.

Yazmine was sharing her snacks with notti while he whispered things in her ear making her giggle lowly.

"Lemme introduce ya to the guys" dd said to the girls
pointing at each one of the guys. "this is dudeylo, roscoe, dee, jstar and dotty."

They all nodded their heads at the girls not really paying attention to them since they were passing a blunt around.

"Come sit over here" ddot said as he sat down on a chair and patted his lap for kiana to sit on. You didn't have to tell her twice.

"Yo, darrien who dis" said a darkskin guy who was staring at kiana, he had his hair out in a afro and he had just came out of the apartment complex sitting down next to roscoe.

Ddot mugged him, since he used his whole gov name in front of kiana.

"mm so your names darrien, i like that" kiana moved her head to the side so she could see ddots face in the corner of her eye.