New Neighborhood

After the meeting Yuki showed me around and also showed me my office.
It was pretty large. The wall behind my desk was glass, so i had a nice view of the city below. The carpet was red and furry, the wall in front of my desk was glass too so i could see outside of my office and see other people working but the walls on either side of my desk were black.
"Ms. Yuki and Candy please come to Mr.Shinohara's office please" an voice orders coming from the speakers in the hallway.
Yuki grabbed my arm and quickly led me to Mr.Shinohara's office.
When we got there I saw a tall guy with brown hair and bushy eyebrows staring at me, with Suzuya right next to him.
"Ah, welcome candy, I hope your settling in good yes?" Mr.Shinohara greeted.
I nodded.
"Its nice to finally meet you too sir " I bowed politely.
Suddenly Shinohara's large hand ruffled my hair
I flinched slightly but didn't back away.
When he took his hand away I flattened by hair.
"No need to call me sir, call me Shinohara" he grinned.
I smiled and nodded.
"Because of you situation we have bought you a loft to stay at. It's close to the CCG. We also are giving you these" Shinohara handed me stuff.
I looked at the stuff as I carefully took it from him.
There was a CCG badge without a picture, a credit card, house keys, and another key.
"Yuki will take you to get you picture taken for the badge and they key is for a veichle of your choice, Yuki will show you that as well. You credit card has no limit just make sure you not using it for stupid things. Oh and Suzuya has as mask for you, only wear it when your on duty and your battle outfit" Shinohara explained nodded and looked at the mask Suzuya was holding out.
My eyes widened as I examined it. It looked like a butterfly but I was made out something that looked exactly like my quinque crystals.
"Put it on!!!" Suzuya yelled happily jumping up and down.
I laughed and put on the mask.
Yuki and Shinohara smiled and gave approving looks.
"Woah, it's pretty. But that cause your always pretty!" Suzuyua giggled getting in my face.
Liar~♡
I quickly pulled away
"No I'm not" I mumbled.
Suzuya frowned
"Of course you Candy-chan! And your matching battle suit we got you will match your mask!" Suzuya exclaimed.
I just gave him a fake smile
"Your right, thanks I was just having a moment" I lied giving him a closed eyed smile.
He handed me my battle suit and I gawked at how beautiful it was, even though it was slightly revealing.
(It's what she's wearing above)

After Yuki took me to get my picture taken we were walking down to the veichle garage.
"So I get to pick one to keep?" I asked incredously.
She smiled and nodded.
I looked around for a while until suddenly my eyes landed on a awesome motorcycle.
I stopped and ran my hands over the beautiful black seat.
Lets get that one~♡
For once I actually agree with you
"Find something you like?" Yuki asked.
I nodded.
She smiled.
"Alright, ill see you tomorrow for training. Bright and early got it?"
I nodded as I slid the helmet on.
She waved and walked off.
I slowly backed up and zoomed out if the garage into the streets.
I drove to the studio carefully before in my new driveway.
I took off my helmet and slowly walked towards the door, looking at the brick building.
It didn't look like anything special but that's okay if it looked too fancy I might have some in wanted attention and I honestly didn't want to deal with anymore shit this week.
I unlocked the door and walked in to see....

Empty.
The place was completely empty.
Both floors.
I sighed.
There isn't even a stove, sink or toilet in the place.
I looked over at the stairs and smiled at the design. They were spiral stairs so they went in circles until you got to the next floor.
After looking around I cofirmed that there was two rooms that were for bathrooms. One upstairs and one downstairs. Downstairs there was two large rooms not counting the bathroom, one for a kitchen and one for a living room.
Upstairs had a large hangout area, and 3 bedrooms that all had walk in closets.
"Wow so much for not being anything special, this place will look so cool when I'm done!" I squealed to myself.
I quickly headed outside to the garage and hopped on my motorcycle with helmet on.
I turned it on and grinned as it purred to life.
I took one look at the place before diving off.
I went to at least 10 different stores.
Buying stuff and bringing it home and then going back to buy more stuff.
When I finally finished my shopping it was pretty late.
I looked around and pouted.
All that was put up was furry black carpet that was in every room but the kitchen and bathroom because they had black and white tiles, the black bathroom stuff like my shower, sink, and toliets. And my stove, sink, and fridge.
I pulled a furry black blanket out of one of my shoppings bags and found a comfy spot on the floor before slowly falling asleep.