CHAPTER 7- WE ARE ALIKE

Começar do início

Veer when our immediately to get the car ready, Anjali decided make her move on him..

Anjali sighed deeply, then placed her hand on his arms with any hesitation, and said earnestly, "Raghu you didn't you wait for me? I was looking forward to have a breakfast with you.."

Rathore back stiffened. He turned his head mechanically, then saw Neelam standing few steps away, looking at them.

Khushi smiled darkly hearing, immediately opened her mouth to point Anjali's silly mistake. A lamb is intentionally stepping on her landmine, will be blasted into pieces.

"Oh? Anjaliji, Rathore is very strict about time and whenever he present at mansion, people of this village and servant will be eager eat together with him, if he waited for you, won't other starve till you get ready?" After all they been quite a while for her to get ready and come down.

Khushi then smirked," Only by appearing flashy and dolled up you think people will recognise you as Mrs RATHORE?"

Anjali almost choked to death at Khushi's words."Khushiji!"

Rathore clear his throat, "Khushi.."

Khushi then mellowed down, "I mean, behaviour make the best of you. Start tomorrow dress humble and learn custom of this house, don't worry you're new here after all.. I will teach you." Khushi say all that with calm innocence.

Anjali fumed in anger while Arnav and Dadi stood unbothered, Anjali wished mamiji stayed here instead of Dadi.

"Sure.. Thank you." Anjali grit her teeth, hiding her rage.

"Shall we go?" Arnav interrupted, not wanting anymore argument, his sister is getting totally shameless.

On other hand, Neelam didn't know why her heart turned bitter at sight of Anjali touching Rathore..

"He is not my Raghu.." She chanted in her heart, holding her rudramala tightly.

_____________

Temple was built on remoted area of the village, but quite nicely renovated, just walking in the pandit gave them so much respect.

While Dadi and Raghu busy discussing about some puja.

His eyes lingered on Khushi for a while then noticed her standing and having some conversation with Rathore's son.

"There are guests at home but you decided to stayover at your friend's house last nightrr?" Khushi asked suspiciously.

Veer grumble seeing her questioning him, "So what, who are you to lecture me? Even dad didn't say anything yet."

Khushi was honestly taken back, "He is because he believes I will watch over you. You know clearly that there is some people who don't like your father.. They might go after you."

Veer rolled his eyes, "Sure isn't that more inconvenient to you? There won't be anyone else rival you anymore."

Khushi took a deep breath, "Veer listen.."
Arnav appear before them, "She is your sister, you better respect her words and listen to her."

Khushi had troubled expression and she lamented regretfully, "Raizada..."

Veer looked at Arnav up and down, "You're? Oh.. Your our new uncle?"

Khushi was surprised, our? Veer is accepting that she is his sister?

This hit Arnav's sore spot, he been trying to get Khushi back as his wife but everyone else has been bent on making her his niece instead, "What the."

Veer smiled realising that he is brother of that kind lady? The moment he thought of 'Anjali' , his gloomy mood instantly became sunny. "I met your sister, I like her alot. I approve of her."