𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨; "𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚?"

Start from the beginning

What do I do now? No.. The real question is why do I care? My mission is to kill demons and protect humans. This girl is no longer human. Maybe I should never have come here, I made a big mistake. I care when I shouldn't. I haven't had my memories for a long time, and my feelings. But now it's different. The only thing I remember about myself is that I am alone in this life. Or that's what I'm trying to be. I need to turn around and go.

Hirae turned around, but she just turned around, unable to move forward or daring to turn back. If the demon girl were a human, Hirae would have turned around and would have helped. She wouldn't allow the humans dreams and precious life to be taken away. But there is already a hashira there (even though she find it ridiculous why he came) she shouldn't interfere. If she interfere, nothing good will happen to her. Besides, she don't have a person to protect right now... she shouldn't care, no she shouldn't care... she's a demon, it doesn't matter, right?

It has never been like this. She've never been this far in between. Something won't let her go... her heart. What is this feeling? She seemed stuck in her mind, unable to move forward or back. But she have to do one of the two...

Her body is shaking, not knowing what to do. Her pupils are filled with despair and sadness again after a long time. Her thoughts and she are left alone, what will she do..?

"Listen to your heart, you are not a monster.. you want to help and need to be helped. No matter what they put you through, only you can know who you are."

A voice echoed in her head.. it was short lived but her whole body felt relieved. So what was in that sound? Whatever that voice is, thank you. She know what to do now.

She sighed and took deep breaths. Now she have completely calmed down and returned to her cold self. but there is something in her mind. She thought

"I will definitely die"

Hirae's hand quickly went to her katana and gently pushed its hilt without unsheathing it. At the small sound, red eye and hashira turned to Hirae. Hashira was aware that someone was around, he just acted like he didn't care. Hirae thought, " You won't have to worry about it ." Hirae spoke with her back still turned.

"Cherry breath, second form: Cherry breeze and wind."

Hirae did a backflip and floated towards Hashira

Hirae did a backflip and floated towards Hashira. When she approached Hashira, she took out her katana and tried to make a horizontal scratch. (You can think like Shinobu did.)

With her attack, the demon girl was also saved from hashira is hand. But when the girl tried to attack to Hashira with me, I grabbed her wrist and jumped back. In this way, I both took a defensive position and blocked the girl. After all, I want to stop Hashira, not kill him!

She threw the girl backwards and ended up with one knee on the ground and one hand on the ground. She spoke without turning to red eyes boy.

"Take care of your sister

"Take care of your sister. Don't let her hurt anyone. Don't let it slip away."

the boy just let out a quick "o-okay!" said. Her haori is hiding her identity for now, she is a little safe, but she wouldn't be surprised if there's no haori left soon. And her opinion is still the same...

"I will die at the end of this"

End.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
That's it for this episode. 😁

I hope whoever reads this chapter enjoys it. I encountered some glitches in the last moments, but I managed to edit it.

Well, if you like my story, please do not forget to vote and comment, I need even the smallest support.. 😔😔

Welll thenn byeee 🖤🩶🤎🤍💜🩵💙💚🧡💛🩷❤️❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥💔❣️💖💝💘💕💞💓💗

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡