"What's wrong?" Yuri asked.

Viktor still had his phone out. Yuri had never seen him on it so much. Viktor lifted his head.

"I have to go." He stated.

"Oh, ok. Is the car..." Yuri was cut off.

"I have to go home." Viktor stated more clear.

Yuri paused. "Did something happen?" Yuri asked. He felt a tightness in his gut.

"No, grandfather has summoned us." He said.

"Us?" Yuri blinked.

"Yes. You must come with me. Don't worry about packing, nothing you have will be good enough for them." Viktor nearly spat the last word.

Yuri was shocked. He had never heard the soft spoken, fun, laughing guy speaking that way. Viktor was always in his own world. He laughed, he loved, he kept himself entertained. So why did he now sound like he was beaten? Yuri instinctively went to him. He hugged the soft silver head to his chest.

"It will all be fine. I'll be there for you." He insisted.

Arms curled around his waist. He was pulled in tighter, to the strong muscular body. For half a moment, Viktor allowed himself to be comforted. Then he giggled. Pushing up Yuri's shirt, he kissed the warm flesh.

"We should have done it again when we woke up! Who knows when we will have the chance again." Viktor's eyes twinkled at the blush creeping over Yuri face.

"Ugh, gross!" Mari cried. She scooped up her pack of cigarettes, before rushing out the door.

Yuri bent his head to kiss Viktor. "Do I have time to use the bathroom and get some coffee?" He asked.

"Ya, ya." Viktor answered, stealing one more hug before letting him go.

Yuri glanced back, at the lonely man, sitting at the table. Head bent, Viktor looked like a lost little kid, waiting to be scolded once his parent found him. The tightness in Yuri's chest gripped right over his heart. He knew, in that moment, he could never tell Viktor what he was feeling. Sighing, Yuri went to use the downstairs bathroom.

Viktor was telling his mom all about taking Yuri to Russia, when Yuri returned. She nodded as she fixed them all breakfast. Viktor was drinking his coffee, leaning on the counter. Having had two children who did this often, Yuri's mother was easily working around him.

"Yuri, set the table." She called, upon seeing her son.

Yuri did as asked, glancing toward Viktor. He appeared to be his normal self, once more. Jabbering on about the sights of his home town, which was close to Saint Petersburg, Viktor exclaimed about all the pictures they would take. He promised to send copies to Mrs. Katsuki for her album. She agreed, happily, with this.

They all sat down to enjoy the wonderful meal she had made them. She packed up coffee for Viktor and Yuri to take along to the airport. With hugs, some tears, and a lot of promises to come back soon, Viktor had Makkachin in the car. Yuri was the last to extract himself from his mother's embrace, to dive inside the luxurious car. They were driving away, as Yuri waved back to his family.

They drove in silence for a time. Yuri watched the familiar world of his home passing by. Once outside of the small, quint town, he turned to Viktor.

"What's our story?" He asked.

Viktor had been on his phone again. He gave a distracted, hmm? Yuri reached over to take the long elegant hands in his own. Once more he was hit by how perfect Viktor was. How his own hands just looked ... less than... next to Viktor's.

"How did we meet? What are we telling you family?" Yuri asked, pulling his eyes away from their hands.

A shock of silver hair had fallen over Viktor's brilliant blue eyes. Yuri pushed it back, still holding his lover's hands. He cupped the pointed chin, to lock his gaze with the crystal blues looking at him.

"Kiss!" Viktor cried.

Yuri chuckled. "If you wish." He leaned forward. Their lips touched in a soft, tender moment.

"Mmm, thank you, but not what I meant. It is an American thing!" Viktor snickered.

"What is?" Yuri asked, confused.

"Kiss." Viktor insisted, with an air of devilishly impishness about him.

"Keep." He booped Yuri's nose.

"It." He tapped the other's chin.

"Simple." He curved his hand under Yuri's chin.

"Stupid." He giggled childishly, as he brought Yuri's lips to his own.

"Funny." Yuri smiled in agreement. Viktor giggled.

"We simply tell them, we met at your diner. You were enthralled by me, of course." Viktor winked, steepling his fingers over his chest, while lacing their other hands together.

"I was simply astounded by your sweetness." He smiled knowingly.

"I knew I had to have it." He purred.

Yuri squirmed in his seat. Viktor moved closer.

"Your innocent touch. Your delighted little blushes. Each one turning me into a mess whenever I saw them." He purred seductively.

"Ye, ye, yes. I suppose that would work." Yuri stammered out.

"It's a long drive to the airport. Let's have some fun, my sweet Yuri." Viktor pushed Yuri onto his back.

He had his hands above the dark male's head. His lips found the soft skin on Yuri's neck. Yuri let out an excited moan. Makkachin, laid down on the other seat. She blinked slowly, before closing her eyes, unconcerned with just what the humans were getting up to. The driver closed the partition between the front and back seats, but even then, Yuri was unable to keep his voice too low.

Viktor proved to be an exceptional lover. He knew his partner well. He did things, Yuri had never even heard of, let alone thought he would enjoy. The feeling of Viktor inside him was like nothing he could ever explain. He knew, as he had that morning, that he failed the man before him.

Yuri Katsuki knew, he had fallen in love with one Viktor Nikiforov. It was a painful realization.