chapter 1

"Me jaa rahi hu anuj... Aapko aur choti ko chodker hamesha hamesha ke liye... Aap aapna aut choti ka khyal rakhna... Chalti hu... Jai shri krishna"

And she headed towards the gate of their home

The flashes of each and every event came to her eyes... 

Every day choas and love making of maan... The laughter of Mr kapadia after teasing her... The gathering of devika and dheeraj bhai at the house... The memorable day of maan and choti at home... 

A small chuckle comes to her face... 

She then headed to the temple of home... And take the blessings from the radha krishna.. 

"Kanhaji... Aapko ek jimmedaati soup ker jaa rahi hu... Aaj... mere anuj aur choti ka khyal rakhna.. Choti ko nahi pata vo kya bol ker gai hai.... Per aap to jante hi hai na uss ko... Bahot pyari bacchi hai mere.... Aur anuj... Unko to pata bhi nahi hai ki kya bolna chahiye... Bichare choti ke papa .. Ek sec bhi nahi laga unhe ye kehne me ki tum aachi maa nahi ho... Ye bahot chubha mere dil me... Pichle 26 saalo me bhi yahi suna tha aur aaj jub inn ke muh se suna to es laga ki 26 saal purana daard... Vapas aa gaya... Per kanha ji... Aapko pata hai na ki ye dono kitna pyar kerte hai muj se... Bass issi ki vajah se aapse keh rahi hu mere anuj aur  choti ka khyal rakhna... Aur jo bhi pareshani ho pehle muj se hoker jaye... Aur ek baat kanha ji... Meri bacchi ko itni khushiyaan dena ki vo iss maa ko kabhi ms na kare.... 

Kanha ji dhyan rakhjo ho... 

Then she lighted the diya of temple and ask the maid to add the ghee every day in the diya...

Then she move towards the door... 

A tear falls from the eyes and 

How he carry her to his home... The suhagraat... The first day pooja of bride and groom.... The preparation for honeymoon... The homecoming of barkha bhabhi and ankush bhai.... The kaka and their talks... The homecoming to her life... Her choti.... 

A small chuckle comes on her face with tears in her eyes.... The way she hugged her after coming to home..... 

She immediately realise that the way choti love her ... And she ignored her a lot of time ... 

And then she step out of the house.....

..........

A short start up the new story... Pls... Tell me is it good or not....

The basic idea about the new story is what is done if there is no leap in the story... ... How maan handle their baby... How they live with each other....

.....
Hope that this story is liked by u all....