***BUHLE'S POV***

***I am very nervous about this trip what if I mess up ,I don't want to be a disappointment I really don't know how it's gonna go but I hope it goes good yoh  we got to ma and babas house and the other wives along with their husband's were there I'm just happy that Liyana was also part of the meeting, there was alot of people i didn't know there was alot more in this family nhlaka went to play pool with the other guys while I stayed with Nandi(nhlaka's cousin remember)she is such a vibe honestly I'm happy she is keeping me companied, the other kids were playing outside were and I was  just talking to Nandi while feeding Zwelakhe, he is growing so much ,he is the cutest yoh like just by looking at his face it brightens up my day and awakens my mood , I've been focusing on being a good mother lately ,but i also feel like nhlaka is not telling me something it has gotten worse I thought he was over the shooting scene but I guess not honestly I'll try talk to him tonight***

***Baba walked in with ma and suddenly the room went quite***

Baba: I see all of you are here ,I'm happy you all managed to come here today ,I called this meeting today just to let all of you know that we will be going for a trip to kzn to spend quality time together as a family, I noticed it has always been about pushing business but we have to also spend time with each other we are family after all and mina nomkhami( me and my wife) managed to get every one matching pjs you will all be spending the night at the Frinkien house since the house is big enough for all of us ,the wives will have separate with the husband's the house was fixed up and they are challenges we have to go through every morning and wives don't worry about the cooking there will be chefs to sort that out ,there  is also one room for the kids 6-11and teens 12-17 the rest over and business is on the low and the wives who have work ,I suggest all of u to ask for a leave for 3 weeks atleast it's all about quality time as family and one thing you all should remember is to enjoy now take your pjs according to correct size Ron will drive you all to the frinkien house thank you for indlebe(thank you for listening)
***he then walked to his study with ma***

***nhlaka came to me and stay next to me on the couch and looked at me***

Buhle: yini(what)

Nhlaka: am I not allowed to look at my wife now

Buhle: staring is not good

Nhlaka: you good

Buhle: yes I'm good bbe

Nhlaka: now come let's go and change into our pjs, if you're looking for khaya she is already in the car she rushed there to blast the speakers with amapiano

Buhle: I was wondering were all the noise came from ,won't baba and ma get mad

Nhlaka: nope they love amapiano so much you should see them dance yeses

Buhle: yoh dance
Nhlaka: yebo ,come let's go
***they stood up and went to Change in the guest room***

Buhle: don't look at me

Nhlaka: I literally have seem your whole body

Buhle: still don't look tuu

Nhlaka: come here
*** he pulled me into his arm and squeezed my butt cheeks***

Buhle: we're at your parent's house behave

Nhlaka: I'm trying, they will have to understand

***he picked me up and layed me on the bed and got in between my legs and started to eat me out so good him with his other hand covering my mouth***

Me: oh nhla....ka stop some one might walk in on us please ahhhh it's so good

Nhlaka: shhhh just  take it