28. Jasmine X Lavender

Začít od začátku

I held his hand and started dragging him but he kept resisting.

"Chalo mere saath!" i said.

"Kaha? Aur kyu? Mujhe tumse baat nhi karni hai!" he said irritatingly.

"Ajay!" i glared at him.

"Meri meeting hai." he said.

"Meera, cancel the meeting!" i said and she looked at Ajay.

"I said fucking cancel the meetings!" i shouted and everyone was looking at me.

But do i care?
Absolutely no!

Ajay looked at me, raising eyebrows and wearing a smirk on his face. This Rascal!

I glared at him and then shifted my gaze to Meera.

"Meera, i said cancel the meeting!" i said in my most dangerous tone that i barely used for anyone.

"And who you're to tell her? I'm her bose!" He asked, with a smirk dancing on his face.

"I'm her bose's wife." i said and leaned to his ears, whispering,
"Ek hi saal ke liye sahi per patni to hu tumhari mai! Haq hai mera!"

I retreated myself and his gaze went towards Meera, he said,
"Meera, cancel the meeting!"

"But sir they're waiting!" she said.

"If they want, they can keep waiting, but right now I'm going with.......My wife."

"Good!" i said with a smirk.

I dragged him with me, to the parking lot and made him sit on the passenger seat beside me.

I took the driver seat, buckled my seatbelt and my gaze shifted to him. He was sulking.

"Ajay!" i said and he turned his head towards the window.

"Ajay we have to leave!" i said raising my voice.

"I didn't stopped you! Jo karna hai karo, waise bhi tum meri baat sunti kaha ho! Chillana band karo!" he replied.

"Says who!" i said rolling my eyes.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and bend towards him. He sensed my presence and snapped his head towards me.

"What are you doing?" he asked when i leaned way too much close to him.

Our faces were inches apart.

Ajay's POV.

She leaned closer to me.

What is she upto?

Suddenly i heard a click sound and she backed off.

And then i realized, she was buckling my seatbelt.

"Bina seatbelt ke gadi nahi chalana chahiye! Per tumhe meri baat to sunni nahi hai. Bas assume karte raho!" she said and the car roared. Just like its owner.