|×|Kitten Star'Kit|×|

(Might have some weird stuff just so ya know) Ever since Star'Flight was a kitten. She was always interested in the 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. Except for her parents. They were too strict to let her go anywhere away from StarClan's camp. And when they did on her 6th moon-day. They made the deputy go with her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. And when she hurt her paw... Let's just say her parents were ꋊꄲ꓄ ꁝꋬꉣꉣꌦ... And then they never let her leave unless she's in the camp.
—————————————————————————————
Horary ✨PaReNt IsSuEs✨ :D
—————————————————————————————
5 moons later. (New'Leaf aka spring)
"𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚍? 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕!"
Star'Paw would say hopefully to convince them to let her go outside the camp.
"No. We all know what happened when we let you left camp before. You are staying Here... You got it star'paw?"
Her mother says angrily.
"Yes mother..." After dark.
Star'paw sneaks out of camp to explore the world outside of her strict kitten life. And she meets a boy from RiverStreamClan. His name is 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧'𝐈𝐯𝐲. He seemed to be older than her. But she didn't mind.
"Why are you in my territory. Kitten." He didn't know but she gets flustered when she's called a kitten btw
"I-im sorry. I didn't know this was your territory... I've never been out here ever since I was 6 moons old...
"Well then. Kid. You gotta get out more often! It's awesome out here"
Brown ivy said calmly.
"Well.. I would but-"
Brown ivy cuts her off as he hears guards from his clan walking around.
"Kid. Hide. Now."
He'd whisper to her.
"Why? What's happening?"
Star'paw asks.
"My clan is what's happening..
Their trying to invade your clan. You are from starclan. Right?"
Brown'Ivy whispers again.
"Yes. I am."
"Well then my clan is attempting to... How do I say this.... Kill your leader."
Brown ivy said calmly.
"Why?! What the heck did my leader do?!"
Star'paw yells.
"Don't yell! Oh sh-
Kit. Run. NOW!"
Brown ivy would say as he growls at the guards.
As she runs away. Two more guards run in front of her. And behind her. Circling her. "What do you guys want from me?!" Star'paw would yell.
"Nothing from you. Just something from your leader..."
"Don't you dare kill my father!" (Yes the leader is her father shut up abt it)
"Your father? Ha! So your probably daddy's little girl. Aren't you...?"
"No! I'm not even supposed to be out here!"
The guards look at her. A little shocked. "Let. Her. GO!" Brown ivy would shout as he scratches the guards around her. Making them focus on him instead. "KIT! RUN! GET YOUR LEADER!" Brown ivy would shout again.
Star'paw then runs to her camp and gets the leader.
"WHAT!... Is going on out here. Riverstreamclan..?"
The leader would say. "Do you just not care about our alliance anymore?"
"It's not that. It's because YOU are leaving us with only mice and rats to feed our clan!"
The riverstreamclan leader would shout.
"WHY ARE WE YELLING?!" Star'paw would say while covering her ears with her paws. "And why are YOU out here?!" The starclan leader/Star paws father would say.
"You never let me outside so I snuck out. And look! I'm not hurt!" Star'paw says happily.
"Whatever. You guys need to get out of our territory!" He says as he looks over at riverstreamclans leader.
"Fine.. But my clan wants war. And you know I do what my clan wants.."
"Fine. War stars on the next full moon."
—————————————————————————————
Sorry it's so short I don't have any other ideas-
Lol
:3
Words:614
That is a lot of words :3