A/N

No. I am not going on hiatus for the other story, this is just the side story of another couple which as you can tell is Callum's Side story..... and this story is going to tell readers about his side of things.

I am actually working on a manuscript right now for "You were gone for good!.... Right?" So please spare me man 🙏 I am just taking time to come up with the plot still, which the plot might just suck and so will this one, but I will never know because I cannot read minds 😓.

Right, but ages if anyone wants to know...

Sofie Ally Wallace: age 30 in the Present of the other story.
Collin Evan Wallace: age 31 in the Present of the other story.
Callum Markus: age 29 in the other story.
Jane Milly: age 29 in the present of the other story.
Jack Solace: age 30 in the present of the other story.

Affiliations......(I will give small spoilers about relationships)

Sofie: Wife of Collin Wallace and is the Main Character in The Other story(not in this one)
Jane: A single women(probably not for long though) the friend of Collin's, but became great friends with Sofie and keeps in contact with her.
Callum: almost like a brother to Sofie, he is the boyfriend of Karon Solace...(Jack's Sister) and is assigned by Collin to check up on Sofie for him.
Jack: has a major crush on Sofie and has been friends with her since high school(reason why Collin dislikes him)and he is single.
Karon: Girlfriend of Callum, she has a good relationship with Sofie and has a not so good relationship with her own brother(one of Callum's reasons for hating Jack)but she still loves her brother.
Collin: Husband of Sofie, he is very Obsessed over Sofie which is to the point of not returning. He is in jail for a reason that will soon be revealed in later chapters of the other story.

There is another Character, but they have not been shown yet in the other story so this is all you get for now if you come from the other story 😓.

Now from the Affiliations.... Yes, Karon is the Girlfriend of Callum and if I can be honest.... I love her for no reason at all..... it is probably because she is a Character I made myself, but oh well.

I suck at drawing, but here is what Sofie looks like because I suck at describing my own Characters

I suck at drawing, but here is what Sofie looks like because I suck at describing my own Characters. (Sofie in the drawing is actually a couple of years before Collin went to Prison So she is about 23 years old which is 7 years before the present) to help she is 30, she was 19 when they got married... add 5 years which makes her about 24 (5 years being how long they have been married) and then add 6 years which is how long Collin has been in jail while they are still married so they have been married technically for 11 years now..... just subtract 7 years from 30 and it should be 23... which she is 4 years into marriage with Collin by now.

Now that I have all of that off of my Chest for now.... (I'm sorry for the Math 😭😭)

I can't draw well so please spare me 😭, Sofie is Partially French and Mostly American, while Collin is Mexican American

Now Back to topic....

Welcome to the Side story of Callum and Karon.... All of this writing will probably be shit, but hey.. at least I'm going to try to get better.... Anyway please enjoy this the best you can

This story will probably be Fluff, Lemon(smut) and Mature if I try hard enough.... I love these two a lot and I might mess up with words, but there is a Point of this story where Abuse or Self harm might come to play....

Anyway....... I hope this story is almost to your liking possibly and I'm sorry for any long hiatuses in the other story.

 I hope this story is almost to your liking possibly and I'm sorry for any long hiatuses in the other story

Y'know what this is, but just for a reminder...