🌙 Moon: Tears 🌙

A/N: Every Chapter is like a huge time skip so like two or three days later.

I closed my book and put it into my locker. Once I turned around Anemone's snobby face was right there, "Listen up, Moonwatcher. I don't like you. But I do know that you're 'friends'  with  Darkstalker," She shoved Moon against the locker door, "This is a warning. Stay away from Darkstalker." With that she hit Moon across her cheek with a powerful slap and walked off. 

Tears flowed from Moon's eyes but when she saw Qibli and Winter coming from one side of the hallway, she thought it would be best to leave. 

Clutching her binder, Moon ran into the girls bathroom, locking herself in an unoccupied stall. After a few moments she opened her phone. Kinkajou had been messaging her since this morning and so had Darkstalker. All of the sudden she heard a teacher approaching by the jingle of keys around their neck.

"Moon?" Coach Kestrel, the P.E teacher entered, knocking on the stall door, "Come out. You can't hide in here. You're taking up space." 

Moon whimpered then opened the door, running past Kestrel and locking herself in the nearby janitors closet. The small space smelled of wet wipes and dust. She sneezed but then quieted when she heard footsteps.

"Moon?" Winter's voice echoed from behind the door.

Moon began to cry again, her shallow breathing quickening, 

"Moon, what are you doing in there?" He repeated, "Is everything okay?" 

(What do you think, Winter? Does she sound okay?)

"GO AWAY!" Was all Moon could muster before breaking into tears again.

Silence.

"No," Winter said before opening the door. He just watched Moon, who was curled up in a ball crying. He scratched the back of his head, "Uh, I'm not really...good at comforting people..."

He squatted down next to Moon and they sat in silence for ages, "No, I wasn't just crying for half an hour straight, thanks for asking." Moon grumbled.

"Sorry. I said I wasn't good at that kinda thing," Winter said with a laugh, scooting closer to Moon's side. He nudged her arm, "Sooo, you gonna tell me what's wrong or should I just leave."

"Okay, so I have this friend, Darkstalker," Winter tensed, "Aaand, Anemone has had a crush on him since like 3rd grade. She kinda..." Moon trailed off.

"She kinda what?"  Winter asked, sternly, turning to look at Moon.

"She kinda...slapped me...but it's okay-" Moon tried.

"She slapped you?" Winter's eyes widened, "Oh okay. Excuse me...I gotta go...do...something...bye!" He got up, about to open the door.

Moon grabbed his wrist, "Winter, no! Thanks for being a good friend but you can't just go pick fights with people!"

The door flung open and Qibli was standing there, Kinkajou behind him. An awkward silence filled the air and suddenly Qibli took off down the hallway.

Winter turned to Kinkajou, "Take Moon and go talk to him, I gotta go."

With that he was gone, Oh why do I have such good friends? Moon thought as Kinkajou pulled her to her feet.

"What happened?" Moon's best friend led her down the hall where Qibli had headed. Finally they found him, talking with Peril, Flame's sister (In this fan fiction she is). Kinkajou and Moon ran up to him as Peril left, 

"Qibli! Oh my god!" Moon huffed out of breath, "Can we talk?"

Qibli rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his pockets, "No, Moon. You don't have to explain anything to me." He whispered, turning to walk off again. He paused as if he was waiting for Moon to stop him but she didn't, much too tired to get off her lazy butt.

Suddenly, the speaker in the hallway turned on, "Winter PolarWind report to the Principal's office. Thank you."

Moon turned to look back at Qibli, who...wasn't there.

"Oh, well that's just CRAPTASTIC!!!" Kinkajou boomed, stomping her foot.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short. All the chapters are gonna be kinda short but yeah. Also, forgot to mention, the cover art was made/developed by me. I'm kinda gonna linger away from Moon, Qibli and Winter's love triangle for a while now though sooooo yeah!