Ramin was doing his work in the office when suddenly his head started paining he got up to take medicine when he fainted his security came inside and took him to the hospital the doctors said that he was taking too much stress. He came back to his hotel room and lay on the mattress he then opened his phone's gallery and was admiring Janan's picture he then said, "I need you love."
He falls asleep while looking at her picture.

The next morning he woke up and felt a little bit dizzy, he was feeling restless he then went into the washroom and did ablution as Janan taught him he then sat on the floor and raised his hands. Tears were flowing from his eyes he then said, " Oh Janan's Allah have mercy on me, please do some miracle Oh Janan's God, I need her now, I wanna see her face even if it for a second, I wanna know if she is fine or not. Please tell me Allah, please help me."

He facepalmed and cried badly, he sobbed and mumbled, "Please Allah."
He then wiped his tears and got up, he was sitting on the bed when his phone buzzed it was his secretary's call, he picked up,

"What happened Alex?"

"Sir we have to go urgently to the US."

"But what happened?"

"The CEO of BlueSea wanna meet you."

"Fine, I will finish my work here and will come."

"Sir, the chairman died and the company you visited is bankrupt so don't make any deal there."

"Okay, I will leave tomorrow."

He hung up the call and lay on the mattress he then mumbled, "Everything feels so empty without your love."

The next morning he went to the airport,
His plane landed in the US, he was driving to his office to meet the CEO. After his meeting ended he grabbed his car's keys and went out. He was driving his car when suddenly someone came in front of his car but he stopped his car urgently. He went out and saw it was Janan, she was trying to get up when she saw Ramin, she was staring at his face like she hadn't seen him for years.

Ramin was looking into her eyes, and without breaking eye contact he sat down and uttered, "Jan." Tears were visible in her eyes, Ramin sobbed and said, "My Jan, My baby did I hurt you?" Janan was silently staring at him she then said, "You took a lot of time to come." Ramin closed his eyes and tears fell he then said, "Jan did you get hurt? Let's go to the doctor."

She smiled in pain and said, "Don't worry I am all fine." He looked at her with a worried look and said, "But Jan let's go to the doctor at least." She was getting up when she fell, she hissed in pain and Ramin was going to touch her feet just then she shouted, "Don't" Ramin took his hands back and said, "We have to go to the doctor and I am not hearing anything okay." She was staring at him then Ramin said, "Let me help you Jan, You need my help and your God knows that." She was staring at him silently.

She again tried to get up this time she stood up, Ramin quickly stood up she then tried to walk but her balance loose, she was going to fall but Ramin held her by her waist, and her eyes got wide Then Ramin picked her up in bridal style and walked to his car, Janan's heart beats got fast and she was saying only one thing in her heart, "رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي(Oh Allah forgive me)"

Ramin heart was beating rapidly and Janan could hear it she opened her eyes and looked at his face, he was sweating. She shut her eyes quickly as Ramin looked at her he then made her sit in his car. He helped her to wear a seatbelt and sat in the driver's seat. He took a glimpse of her and started the car, Janan was avoiding his gaze she spoke in her heart, "Oh Allah you know my pure intentions, Oh my beloved Allah help me."

The whole ride was silent and Ramin was taking little glimpses of her from time to time. They reached he then said, "I am calling the nurses to help you hmm." She hummed in response and Ramin went in, he came out with a wheelchair. The nurses helped Janan to sit in the wheelchair.