"You fell asleep while watching One tree hill." I felt him smile.

I repositioned myself that now my heating core was on his dick. He didn't seem to notice anything so I rubbed my nose against his throat, chin, cheeks lips and then finally his nose. He giggled at my affection then pulled my face and kissed my lips, softly. I looked forward to deepening it but he soon pulled away, making me pout. He saw my expressions, pouting sadly and looking down at his lips, making him smile before he cupped my cheeks and pulled my face close again before locking his soft lips with mine.

I took the step and slipped my tongue inside his mouth. His tongue massaged against mine. This was very usual between us so he still didn't do anything. I sighed in frustration and kissed him harder.

"Harryyy..." I inhaled his scent.

The feeling of his c*ck against my p*ssy was unbelievably turning me on. My clit was throbbing was begging to be rubbed so without thinking I shamelessly rutted my p*ssy against his c*ck.

He pulled away and smiled widely, "Ah, so that's what you want" He grinned cheekily. For some reason I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you say so?" he caressed my cheek softly before planting a kiss on my opposite cheek.

"Been trying since I came here." I mumbled, annoyed.

He chuckled, "Oh I'm sorry, babe" He grabbed my waist and then started to guide me, rolling my core against his.

"Harry.." I sighed.

"Yes, baby girl?"He groaned at the feeling of me grinding on his now growing bulge.

"I'm soaking wet, Harry. I've been thinking about you since I woke up" I whispered in his ear before coming back to my previous position and looking at his reaction.

He was lost of breath with his mouth hung open. His chest now raising and falling heavily. He then groaned at my words and threw his head back.

"Shit (Y/N)...baby girl" His chest heaving, and so was mine. His lips came in contact with my neck, pressing kisses all over my skin. His lips puckered as he sucked at the base of my neck, bringing the blood to my skin and probably leaving a prominent mark. He kept sucking, leaving me breathless at the feeling. His lips did wonders to me that no one ever could.

"Harry," I let out a gasp. He playfully bit my skin lightly and looked at it, after being satisfied with his work, he placed a small kiss on the mark printed on my skin. His hands roamed around my waist, under my shirt, massaging my skin as his I pulled his face again for a kiss. He tongue immediately entered in my mouth and searched for mine. The kiss got sloppier, my panties got wetter and his c*ck got harder with each second passing by us showing each other how much desperate and needy we were for one another.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my covered breasts. He immediately grabbed my boobs, giving each of them a small squeeze before pulling the shirt off of me and throwing it away. Within a second his hand covered my boobs again, pinching and massaging my hardened nipples.

Breaking the heated kiss he mumbled against my lips, "Babe."

I pulled away and looked at him. His eyes were closed and his lips were shiny from our kisses. "Hmmm.. wanna taste you" I nearly melted after hearing his erotic words and was breathless.
part

"So bad, baby" He paused again before speaking, "So bad."

"Yes, Harry" Hearing him I nodded desperately and moved away from his laps and laid down, trying to position myself but Harry climbed on top of me, before I could even lay in a comfortable position. I let out a giggle. He smiled too and I was pleased. His lips attached to my lips as his whole body was hovering over mine. He trailed his kisses down to my breast and to my stomach, continuing down to my core. Taking his time, he slowly, slowly pressed open mouth kisses all over my body, making my core ache for him even more.